Looking for Coexist photos!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

topplehatU2

Refugee
Alright, I saw a good one with Bono from some magazine with it over his eyes on this site, but I can't find it now. I want that one and any other coexist related pictures.

I know you PLEBANs can do it, you all are good like that! :D

The picture on the Rolling Stone magazine is this one:

rs032we.jpg

Not sure if this is what you want though.

Its the blindfolded prisoner bit during Bullet the Blue Sky. He crawls blindfolded across the stage til he finds the mic and keeps singing with it on...

He also uses it as a headband and points to the symbols as he sings "Jesus, Jew, Mohammed, it's true, all sons of Abraham".

Well I'm not exactly sure how to explain the prisoner bit.... it's Bono being Bono... can anyone else explain it better? I did see one video where he was having trouble finding the mic stand when blindfolded and a guy had to run up there and guide B. to it real quick so he didn't go walking off the stage headfirst. Ha!

He wears it 1st as a headband during Love & Peace or Else, then he plays Larrys drum...

Yes he also does it on the Chicago dvd.... (and when I saw them in Portland) I'm sure he did it all the Vertigo tour shows... does anyone know if I'm right? (or wrong?)

I'm fairly certain your right, but not possitive....what's al lthis about a blindfolded prisoner, i didn't hear the story....I just loved it when he did the whole bit though

And I think you *might* be referring to Cleveland as to when he almost fell off the stage, I was afraid for him :(

hcbiggs2002 said:
I only just noticed, yes they aired brushed his freckles off!? WTF!!

Anywhoo, here's a couple I have...

bonocoexist9tw.jpg

bonocoexist39ba.jpg

Nothing like seeing Bono crawling around on the floor blindfolded :drool:

bonocomet said:
Yes he also does it on the Chicago dvd.... (and when I saw them in Portland) I'm sure he did it all the Vertigo tour shows... does anyone know if I'm right? (or wrong?)

:yes:

This is my first time putting in a picture so hopefully it works! This was taken at Dublin III. I'm not sure who to give credit to (I didn't take it) but I found it somewhere on the internet and added it to my collection of pics from that show.

200520-20Vertigo20Tour2F2005-06-272.jpg

Livluv&bootlegmusic..... those are all AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks so much for sharing those!!!!!!!!!

Do you mind if I save some of them?

Back
Top Bottom