Looking for Coexist photos!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
Livluv&bootlegmusic..... those are all AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks so much for sharing those!!!!!!!!!

Do you mind if I save some of them?

Thanks! :cute: Go right ahead. I only ask that you don't print them professionaly or use them on other sites/message boards unless I have a chance to watermark them first.

Ok no problem!! They're great shots all of them!!
I really only save for my own computer screen saver and posting here. Do you want to watermark them all before I save them, in case I use one here, but in another thread?

bonocomet said:
Ok no problem!! They're great shots all of them!!
I really only save for my own computer screen saver and posting here. Do you want to watermark them all before I save them, in case I use one here, but in another thread?

Nah, you can post them freely on Interference. In fact, you don't even have to save them for this purpose if you don't want to. They are saved to my own personal domain and I've allowed hotlinking from forum.interference.com (if you tried to post them from their original location anywhere else on the internet, you will get an error box). I'll probably watermark them all at some point.

All of my concert photos are here:

http://www.dutchbingo.net/U2/albums/index.htm

IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!!

Can anyone provide me with the issue # or date and page number and whatnot for this picture that LostAtMoon posted on the first page:

rs032we.jpg

Thanks! :D

Although I'm assuming that it should be 2005 instead of 2006, right? :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom