looking for Bono pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
i'm looking for a bono pic, pop era, he is wearing a leather jacket, hair is cut REALLY short. not like when it was shaved off. it's still there, but just really short. i think it may have been at some pop-era award show. possibly he was on stage with the band accepting.
if not, then it was when he was having some meeting with a politican. maybe he looked the same in them-and both photos exist?

UPDATE

UPDATE: was going through old taped footage and found a brief second of the pic i want. I can add that he is wearing his red pop shades, and he is most definatly meeting some politican. camera flashes are going off as he shakes hand with some man, and it looks like gives him a book? rest assurred this is not the pope meeting though.

hopefully this helps someone identify it and hopefully posta pic or two.

(there may still also be an award show pic very similar to this bono-look)

It wasn't the Pope meeting, his hair was short but slicked back, not shaved or chopped at all. I was thinking it might be the time he had the Northern Irish and Irish Presidents on stage after the peace thing, but he was wearing no shades at that time and had on an army cap. :confused: But this is the right place, I'm sure someone will have it. I'm just not big on Pop era pics so I don't have many.

Last edited:
Well if it was shaved then I know I don't have it ;) You might want to check Olive's site u2takemehigher.com she has a lot of Pop pics.

Back
Top Bottom