looking for an old bono pic please help!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dreams out loud

The Fly
it's an old pic maybe 79-81 bono is standing there nekkid all cept for a pair of briefs and he has them pulled down showing his pubs :drool: :heart: :drool: and his doing the muscle man pose
I had this pic once but lost it when my evil evil computer crashed on me and I didn't save it to a disk:banghead: PLEASE HELP!!!

I don't think it's OK to post that pic here anymore :shifty: :censored: so I will PM it to you Heather-hope it's the right one :D

It's the only one I can think of that fits that description..

I've never heard of this pic!

From the sounds of it though....yeah....I'm not sure it should be posted...sounds kinda racy. :huh:

I've never seen that pic. Pleeeeeeeeeease, can you pm it to me, Gina Marie? :angel: :D Please, please, please?

:lmao: It is not allowed to post pics of this sort anymore?! :lmao:
Then this pic is not allowed as well or what? :lmao:

bonobathingstui.jpg

No, there's nothing wrong with that pic that was posted.

I'm not even sure what the other pic was that this post originally requested...but if somebody else is leary about posting it, that makes me leary about it too. :shifty:

It might just be harmless though.

I think she's talkin about that pic of Bono where he's in the Gym or whatever, and he's only wearing a pair of tightie-whities and this "Argh!" tough-man expression?

I don't have it...but I think that's what she means..

I think maybe he's boxing or something?

~Ireland, who's just trying to help ;)

Oh!!!!!!!

That pic!!!!!!!!

That's been posted here a lot. As far as I know, there's nothing wrong with that pic...as long as it doesn't cause you gals to get too raunchy with your comments. ;)

That's what I wanted to post all the time! That stupid PC's not working right, but that's the pic:
bo-boy9.jpg

I'm completely sure that there's nothing wrong with that pic and if there is (new rules maybe, though I think PLEBA wouldn't exist much longer with such rules :rolleyes: ) it was me wo posted the pic and Gina Marie had nothing to do with it.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
:shifty: Here's another:
335578%3B523232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D933%3D72%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323339%3A9578%3Bot1lsi

:silent:
But this isn't Bono. Look at that belly. And that face. :tsk: Not Bono. No no no. The caption says it, but nononononono.

Hey dreamsoutloud: But you have seen the Bono shaving picture have you?

FallingStar said:

But this isn't Bono. Look at that belly. And that face. :tsk: Not Bono. No no no. The caption says it, but nononononono.

Hey dreamsoutloud: But you have seen the Bono shaving picture have you?

Yes it is indeed young Bono. :yes:

EPandAmerica said:

Yes it is indeed young Bono. :yes:
nononononononononono. I dont want to believe this. :scream:

Dreamsoutloud: Wait, I have to upload the shaving picture first, but I'll post it in a few minutes.

Don't miss it!

Make sure you have seen the "Pics: Lovey Dovey Edge, PopTart U2...Oh yeah and many of B-Man in undies." thread on PLEBA-
YUMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: :heart: :shocked: :eek: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom