Looking For "Alternative" Album Covers.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OrARoundabout

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Hey guys, can anybody help me out? I stumbled upon these on a thread a couple of weeks ago...alternative album covers for Achtung Baby (Which I don't belive are made my fans):

Chosen:
Achtung_Baby.jpg

Alternative:
cover1.jpg

cover2.jpg

cover7.jpg

cover3.jpg

They are so beautiful. Thought it was interesting how they decided to go with the most simplistic of the designs (Best in my opinion)...any of them would have made great covers.

My question is:
Does anybody have any more from this album, or from any others...I would love to see some alternative covers from Joshua Tree!

OrARoundabout said:
Hey guys, can anybody help me out? I stumbled upon these on a thread a couple of weeks ago...alternative album covers for Achtung Baby (Which I don't believe are made by fans):

OrARoundabout said:
My question is:
Does anybody have any more from this album, or from any others...I would love to see some alternative covers from Joshua Tree!

I guess it was this thread :

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=173814

There's more alternative covers for Achtung Baby in that one.

Last edited:
I had a whole page of alternative covers that wernt in that thread from a Q magazine. I cant scan it though, but if no-one has it I can try and take a picture of it... :shrug:

the "bull cover" seems to have an alternate track order and some alternate titles

looks like:
zoo station
ultraviolet
one
** (cant make it out)
WGRYWH
you're so cruel
etc

Thanks guys...so, nobody here has any other goodies?

No...

Okay

Back
Top Bottom