looking for a picture....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

arw

Blue Crack Addict
There's a picture of Bono that Otto took during the Elevation tour. It's of Bono standing on the heart (I think) and there's spotlights shining on him. I know that could be any picture but I don't know how else to describe it. It was made into a big banner at the Hall of Fame right before the steps to go upstairs. If anyone knows what I'm talking about and has it can you please post it? Thanks!

33%3A6338%3B23232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232346%3B49357%3Bot1lsi

:)

Evil red X is back-
That is what I was posting. I bought it when Otto was selling pics in the fall. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

I have a slightly different version of the same pic, but, eh, I haven't learned to post pics yet.

I really like that pic, for sure.:yes:

I bought one too...an 11 x 14 for around $65. Its been about a year so I can't remember. Even though it was a little pricy, its such a great pic and worth it to me.

Me too! It kind of took my breath away when I saw it because I have the smaller version at home. I think I stood there grinning like an idiot!

Everything about that exhibit took my breath away! But I just wasn't expecting to turn the corner to go upstairs and see such a beautiful picture!

:scream: :banghead:

**Blu throws a hissy fit, 'cuz she wanted to go see the exhibit but couldn't - lives too far from Cleveland, works too much, had too little funds & vacation time!!**
:madspit:

Back
Top Bottom