Lookin' for trouble; probably gonna find it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by martha:

I don't like Macphisto all that much. In fact, not at all, really.

*ducks*

Oh Martha you have broken his heart
frown.gif

(PLEADING) "Oh how could you be so cruel?"

Me: Don't worry MacPhisto I LOVE YOU!

iFE79150D-2609-47C8-95C9-985F2F7B44D6.jpg

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

Originally posted by lady lemonade:

macsing3.jpg

No, see what I saying here? Gold lame and lipstick is NOT a good look for a man. Hell, it's not a good look for anyone.

I know, I'm being a butt.

------------------
They say that magic and the science world collide
Oh, but Einstein saw me lookin' at her and he joined my side

Jonathan Richman
"A Higher Power"

Originally posted by CatDubh:

U mean this one?

bed1.jpg

AAAHHHHH!!!
eek.gif
that is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen (again)! great movie, loved the silly humor, but that is an image i'd like to forget!

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*
got the swing, got the sway, got my straw in lemonade

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
I love Pop Bono more then life itself!!!

LMAO

This thread just hilarious! :p

------------------
"Rhythm is the sex of music" - Edge

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Well apparently it's okay on this forum to bash anything but POP. I HATE POP BONO! HE'S UGLY AND HE SCARED ME!! What if I started a thread that said that? I would be attacked! Well if everyone else has a right to not like something and post about it so do I. THE POP LOOK SUCKS!

I love MacPhisto! He is sexy and cool! Martha, you should be more respectful of the feelings and opinions of others! If you don't like MacPhisto just don't look at him but you don't have to post and say you don't like him! It's rude and bitchy!

Martha of course I am being sarcastic and it's not you I am throwing off on. Just using this to illustrate a point.

Originally posted by NON-POPtart:
Well apparently it's okay on this forum to bash anything but POP. I HATE POP BONO! HE'S UGLY AND HE SCARED ME!! What if I started a thread that said that? I would be attacked! Well if everyone else has a right to not like something and post about it so do I. THE POP LOOK SUCKS!

I love MacPhisto! He is sexy and cool! Martha, you should be more respectful of the feelings and opinions of others! If you don't like MacPhisto just don't look at him but you don't have to post and say you don't like him! It's rude and bitchy!

Martha of course I am being sarcastic and it's not you I am throwing off on. Just using this to illustrate a point.

Just let it go, pleeeeease!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, MacPhisto....

True, true, it has been said Martha that I shall kick your ass, but no, there will be no ass-kicking today, no, no. There shall be no rumble in the 7-11 parking lot of PLEBA.

Why you ask?

Because, I can't possibly become angered in a thread where there are Mackie pictures... I get all distracted. Example:

Bluey: WHAT!?? HOW DARE SHE!!! WHY I AUGHT TO- oooooooh. Shiny. Mmmmm. So pretty.

Martha, you're a sweetie and it just means a bigger slice of the "MacPhisto Pie" for me!
Who could possibly be angry over that?

Hugs,
_Bluey (mmmmmm, shiny)

Originally posted by blueeyes:
There shall be no rumble in the 7-11 parking lot of PLEBA.
*crestfallen, jams camo hat, cape, and lace-biters back into bag*

wink.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ LOVE me, give me SOUL

PLEBA: Saving heterosexuality, one woman at a time.

"What's good enough for Bono is good enough for me" ~Smooth Criminal

You give your life for rock n' roll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom