Look what you've done to me........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UV2001

War Child
No not a MacPhisto thread but a problem with an obsession. I am obsessed with Ballygowan mineral water and even found a site but it doesn't tell me how I can import it
frown.gif

http://www.ballygowan.ie/default.htm

I like this water, it?s really nice.

Why don?t you just send them en e-mail and ask them about it. You never know, there might be some shop close to you who?s already selling it.

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

No shops sell it. I am really obsessed wiv it cos it tastes so good and looked in all the shops and supermarkets in the two towns nearest me and there is no Irish water at all. French, English, Welsh, Scottish, Italian, Swedish and others but no Irish water
frown.gif

Originally posted by UV2001:
No shops sell it. I am really obsessed wiv it cos it tastes so good and looked in all the shops and supermarkets in the two towns nearest me and there is no Irish water at all. French, English, Welsh, Scottish, Italian, Swedish and others but no Irish water
frown.gif

Swedish?? Didn't know we exported mineralwater. See PLEBA is also a place for education.... LOL

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Hur er leget? Was it right? Hur ?r l?get?" ~ Bono tries to speak swedish in Stockholm. Hur ?r l?get? means How are you doing? by the way.

Back
Top Bottom