Look what was in my newspaper today!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
starsgoblue said:
Lol....well ladies I do know that there was misinformation BUT this was a whole back newspaper page on Bono!!

If you guys are really irked, the email address is in the article (wink, wink)....if you do write maybe make sure to mention PLEBA somehow--if he writes a correction he might jest at the legions of women who adore this man :wink:

:heart:

Great Idea, Maybe the writer or writers will consult PLEBA before they send an article to the presses;)

Dear PLEBA...
Lately I have been having erotic Bono dreams, the problem is I am an Adam girl, I wake up feeling I cheated on Mr. Clayton with that Sexy Beast Bono, I feel like I'm going to go crazy! what can I do?
SpoonGirl
Feliz CA

Dear SpoonGirl....
Damn Girl!! what are you complaining about?? You are damn lucky to be having Erotic Bono dreams!, and as far as feeling like you are cheating on Mr.Clayton, don't stress about it, I say enjoy
your dreams, (uh and if you get a chance write them down and send them to me ....for a dream analyzation...uh, yeah...)
PLEBA

hee hee!..something like that:evil:

Last edited:
Oh that would be so much fun! It would be so cool if U2 were to do an interview with all the PLEBAs. I would die if that ever happened. :drool: One can dream I guess!

BonoFox1 said:
Dear PLEBA...
Lately I have been having erotic Bono dreams, the problem is I am an Adam girl, I wake up feeling I cheated on Mr. Clayton with that Sexy Beast Bono, I feel like I'm going to go crazy! what can I do?
SpoonGirl
Feliz CA

Dear SpoonGirl....
Damn Girl!! what are you complaining about?? You are damn lucky to be having Erotic Bono dreams!, and as far as feeling like you are cheating on Mr.Clayton, don't stress about it, I say enjoy
your dreams, (uh and if you get a chance write them down and send them to me ....for a dream analyzation...uh, yeah...)
PLEBA

hee hee!..something like that:evil:

:lol:

Dear PLEBA,
Ever since becoming a fan of U2 I have become obssesed with the notion of being bit by Bono. I am not a violent person and I wouldn't ordinarily entertain the thought of having my fingers in anyone else's mouth. Is there something wrong with me?

WannabeU2Vampiress
Columbus, Oh

Dear WannabeU2Vampiress,
Such feelings are often common to experience following prolonged exposure to Bono's infectious sex appeal. Take comfort in the fact that Bono seems to encourage this behavior and initiates biting as a flirtatious act rather than one of self-defense. PLEBA wouldn't warrant having your fingers in anyone else's mouth however...unless you are speaking of Adam, Larry or Edge. Our advice: buy as many concerts tickets as possible....and make sure someone nearby has a camera at all times.
PLEBA

starsgoblue said:

:lol:

Dear PLEBA,
Ever since becoming a fan of U2 I have become obssesed with the notion of being bit by Bono. I am not a violent person and I wouldn't ordinarily entertain the thought of having my fingers in anyone else's mouth. Is there something wrong with me?

WannabeU2Vampiress
Columbus, Oh

Dear WannabeU2Vampiress,
Such feelings are often common to experience following prolonged exposure to Bono's infectious sex appeal. Take comfort in the fact that Bono seems to encourage this behavior and initiates biting as a flirtatious act rather than one of self-defense. PLEBA wouldn't warrant having your fingers in anyone else's mouth however...unless you are speaking of Adam, Larry or Edge. Our advice: buy as many concerts tickets as possible....and make sure someone nearby has a camera at all times.
PLEBA

LOL!:eeklaugh: ...Hey that is not bad at all, I'm lovin the idea of a dear PLEBA column!:D

Back
Top Bottom