Look what I found!!! Lord, have mercy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mjc

The Fly
larry0126.jpg

PS: for an Adam girl that I say I am, I am post waaaaay to many Larry pics......:eyebrow:

thats when he's singing dirty old town during a zoo tv concert, i believe. the vid is :drool:, esp when he sings 'I kiss my girl'... i cant remember the rest of the line.

I love it when he sings! :wink: :lol:

I mett ma grrrrrrrrllllll!!
by the gasworks wallll
drmd the dreaaaaam!!
by the oool' canaaalllll!!!

:laugh: :lmao:

mjc said:
larry0126.jpg

PS: for an Adam girl that I say I am, I am post waaaaay to many Larry pics......:eyebrow:

I would have to agree with you on that one.(Adam girl also) Lars can be so hot when he comes out of his shell.:yes: Also his voice is really deep and you can still hear his accent when he sings:giggle:

Im sorry but I cant listen to Larry sing with-out cringing!!!:yikes:

I mean either I laugh out loud or I cringe!.....

A friend provided me with a cd full of Larrys ...er...singing, years ago..and even though I had head his singing she actually dedicated a cd to his singing...Love is blindness!!! in this case deaf!!:lol:...

"Im out of here before I get pelted by the Larry girls":eek:

:drool: He sings "the Irish drinkin' songs" just fine, I love listening to them! However, while singing the Eagle's Tequila Sunrise, it doesn't sound as good... :lol:

Last edited:
I love Larry's singing! :wink: Too cute, especially Whiskey in the Jar! :) Has anyone a video of him while singing?! Never SAW one :(

in the vid of this song, he seems pretty at ease singing before a crowd too, seemed to really enjoy coming out from behind his droomkit. :)

i sure do, i got it from the 'music on the internet' thread. i dont know how to upload though, else i would've ages ago! :)

I'm trying so hard to upload it, but the bloody thing takes ages...
I'll let you know if it works tho... unless someone else gets it done first :reject:

Back
Top Bottom