Look the Edge as a little kid!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dismantled

Blue Crack Addict
edge.jpg

Hey, I came across this and have never seen it before. ( you guys may have already) Anyway is there any other pic's of the guys as babies? I have seen Bono's already, Adam...Larry?

Dismantled said:
Anyway is there any other pic's of the guys as babies? I have seen Bono's already, Adam...Larry?

adamyoung.jpg

adamsindy.jpg

adamanddad.jpg

There are a few of Adam....I don't have any of Larry, although I think there are one or two floating around somewhere.

I wish there were more pics of the guys as babies or when they were kids....just to have them cause they grew up to be such hotties...I have Bono baby pics as well as when he wsa about 12 (remember the holiday vacation he took with the family)..
CUTE!:cute:

I also love hearing stories about when they were young....

5624fdf0.jpg

This is the 78 Class at Mount Temple. If you look close you'll see Edge with a big smile (above Ali - they were on the same grade).

LostAtMoon said:
5624fdf0.jpg

This is the 78 Class at Mount Temple. If you look close you'll see Edge with a big smile (above Ali - they were on the same grade).
OMG! HE WAS GORGEOUS! I mean, there are some hotties in that pic though... oh wow... mega hotties! But Edge was just such a cutie when he was younger... still is lol.

TheWho4Life said:

OMG! HE WAS GORGEOUS! I mean, there are some hotties in that pic though... oh wow... mega hotties! But Edge was just such a cutie when he was younger... still is lol.

Your avatar is the best one I've seen!

BonoFox1 said:
when he wsa about 12 (remember the holiday vacation he took with the family)

Ooh, I've seen that one...that one's always interesting to me, 'cause his dad totally has the Pop era look going on in that one that Bono later had himself. Bono really takes after his dad looks-wise, it's amazing.

These other pictures are great too-I've never seen the one of Edge and his brother when they were just kids-oh, my freakin' god, look how young he is :cute:! Awwww...

And Adam and Larry look adorable, too. Who'd have thunk, huh? :).

Angela

Another school pic:

7804_school.jpg

I'm not even going to point out where Bono and Ali are, it's ridiculously obvious.

The Edge, if you haven't spotted him already, is around the top right-hand corner, wearing a tie and a badge.
Very smart!

Back
Top Bottom