Look Out!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
straps infra red goggles to hypothermal radiation protected supersonic leather mask, pulls pill from boot for which to swallow twice daily, hones in on target, squeals, belly flops, makes like secret service agent, crawls along ground with super sensitive lint detection nose fitting device, makes for can, beeeeeeeeeeep beeeeeeeeeeep beeeeeeeeeep

SCORE!

another proud day

skulks out, basks in glory of lint finding achievements, calls out to world to seek rewards, fame and fortune for a job well(sickly) done

Yay for bubblegum

[This message has been edited by zooropamanda (edited 12-26-2001).]

?

------------------
It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons.

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
crawls along ground with super sensitive lint detection nose fitting device

Bono, perhaps?!
confused.gif

straps infra red goggles to hypothermal radiation protected supersonic leather mask, pulls pill from boot for which to swallow twice daily, hones in on target, squeals, belly flops, makes like secret service agent, crawls along ground with super sensitive lint detection nose fitting device, makes for can, beeeeeeeeeeep beeeeeeeeeeep beeeeeeeeeep

SCORE!

another proud day

skulks out, basks in glory of lint finding achievements, calls out to world to seek rewards, fame and fortune for a job well(sickly) done

Yay for bubblegum

[This message has been edited by zooropamanda (edited 12-26-2001).]

*Flavia pats Manda on the head* There there...Here's your pill....
wink.gif

Pasturized milk feeds jelly bears, not slip covers, eekk ow punching fingers through tightened strings, eh oh yes I know.

so sorry to bore
i'll try harder next time
you're just not cool enough
but I like you anyway
smile.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Back
Top Bottom