Long and luscious!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bc39550-vi.jpg

bono4-vi.jpg

youngpensivebono-vi.jpg

photogallery-vi.jpg

Isn't it ironic

Okay, Olive, don't you think it's the slightest bit ironic, after nearly 3 years on this forum together, how you've gotten so into JT at the same time I've finally gotten into Pop, when usually it's been the other way around? :laugh: :p :sexywink:

And yes, it is hot, and I want to lick it too :tongue:

Long hair pics thats what I love. Cant get enough of the JT look lmy self.

eriekittym
:drool: :drool:

Re: Isn't it ironic

U2Kitten said:
Okay, Olive, don't you think it's the slightest bit ironic, after nearly 3 years on this forum together, how you've gotten so into JT at the same time I've finally gotten into Pop, when usually it's been the other way around? :laugh: :p :sexywink:

And yes, it is hot, and I want to lick it too :tongue:

hehe i've always loved jt bono though, Bono in his raw sexuality :combust: - this thread definitely makes me appreciate it more though! and yes, it is weird timing! esp w/ the pop come-around :ohmy: :lol:

Re: Re: Isn't it ironic

oliveu2cm said:

hehe i've always loved jt bono though, Bono in his raw sexuality :combust: - this thread definitely makes me appreciate it more though! and yes, it is weird timing! esp w/ the pop come-around :ohmy: :lol:

Yeah sometime it takes a thread like that to make you appreciate it more :drool: I've always appreciated JT Bono and always will but it took that thread to make me like some Pop pics! :lol: These threads are a whole new chance to drag out all the pics and appreciate them again.

Kelly, your pic = :drool:

It's taking me awhile to come 'round to Pop, I'm not sure I ever will really, because my 'formative years' exposure was from UF-on....
something in me just shrieks in horror at him with no hair...

I'm getting used to the Pop look, but good god I STILL can't wrap my brain around him shaved bald. Just can't look at it.

I go hide in this thread sometimes. LOL :D

wolfeden said:
It's taking me awhile to come 'round to Pop, I'm not sure I ever will really, because my 'formative years' exposure was from UF-on....
something in me just shrieks in horror at him with no hair...

I'm getting used to the Pop look, but good god I STILL can't wrap my brain around him shaved bald. Just can't look at it.

I go hide in this thread sometimes. LOL :D

I completely understand, Wolfy! I felt the same way up until last week. I was a fan since War and UF and the sight of Pop Bono made me cringe! It was the combination of the haircut, the glasses, and the muscle shirt! I ignored or shut out all pics form that era. Thinking about how he used to look in the 80's really upset me during the Pop era, I'd look at pics at him and go, WHY? I had a strong aversion to anything Pop. But in the past, if people found out you didn't like Pop, they were kind of mean about it, either flaming you or joking on you. It only made me hate him even more. But recently, this GREAT group of girls we have here are so nice and so cool and so much fun, I appreciated their love for Pop and starting looking at him again. They called his haircut Pop chop and I thought that was cute. There were actually some pics I LOVED! The ones in my sig and avatar are the ones that did it for me. He looked so CUTE with his little Pop chop and I thought, this is hot, I've missed so much by avoiding all these pics! There are still some pics I don't like, like anything in the muscle shirt with his hair shaved so far down you could see his scalp, all sweaty, with the orange glasses and the veins popping in his neck. I will never like those, but there are pics in every era that aren't his best I guess. I don't like the boot camp shaved way down crewcut, or the completely bald head, but come on, look at how cute he is with his Pop chop in my sig, especially the orange one. You might just fall in love;) I am madly in love with the Pop chop now! I love it really short on his head like in those pics. There's something so sexy about it. Of course, there is nothing like JT Bono :drool: But I feel so good I have finally made my peace with Pop Bono and have accepted him with the rest. I love all eras now, so I have a bigger pic collection! :happy:

I think it really started with the Vampire Squad and girls talking about his sexy neck. I used to not like his hair any shorter than his shoulders (like Elevation) but when I got into the neck I started paying attention to it, and of course the shorter the hair the more neck you get. So I started to LOVE the pics of him with shorter hair. But I still didn't like Pop and avoided it. But of course, as we know now, it did eventually get me. POP CHOP!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom