London Book Signing Pics!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry....:drool: :faint: HOTTIE!!! Yes, I know I sound 13. LOL. They all look so happy together! I can't wait to frickin' order this book which I'm doing when I get a check next week. I have so much U2 stuff, I need to get!!! I'm going :crazy: Once again, Larry....yummm. God Bless!

Currently Listening: Album/Artist-Confessions on a Dance Floor/Madonna
Song: Hung Up

"What no man can own....No man can take."- Yahweh-U2

BonoFox1 said:
01londonbooksigning31.jpg

:lmao:

What IS going on here? This is hilarious:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Okay...now I can breathe after going through the last 8 pages of great stories and photos. Thanks everyone, especially Digsy and Kelly.

All Bono needs are some cool shades. Gosh I hate those shades. Looks like Pop Bono is making a comback tough, and thats a very good thing.

does anyone know or has anyone seen a larger copy of this pic?
waterstones5.jpg

i freaking love it.
thanks for the great pictures, guys! <3
i wuold be nothing without pleba ;]

tuwie said:
does anyone know or has anyone seen a larger copy of this pic?
waterstones5.jpg

i freaking love it.
thanks for the great pictures, guys! <3
i wuold be nothing without pleba ;]

wow maybe that is the deluxe !

yah these are great! most of the ones i have are watermarked and small. you got some great resources, my friend.
either htat or amazing searching skills ;]
<3

Thanks to everyone for posting pics and stories - :censored: the boys are looking good!!! :combust:

And Digs...

digsy said:
"well you talk about africa enough - you should put your music where your mouth is!"

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Best thing I've heard a fan say to Bono in a long time! :D:up: I'd love to combine my next trip to Africa with a U2 concert! :wink:

(and congrats on your meeting!)

As for the Amazon business and the deluxe edition being cancelled - I've ordered mine at amazon.co.uk and I haven't heard a thing from them yet! The delivery date is still scheduled 26th-28th September when I log in! :huh:

Back
Top Bottom