LOL, when u dream of U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
LOL!! Now its not often I dream about U2, but when I do, its about meeting them.....
tongue.gif

Obv. my last dream I told Sicy about, and still laugh at the idea of Larry gettin cross at me bangin on his drums......
biggrin.gif

Anyway, just had to quickly share this wierdy one........
smile.gif

I was dreamin that I was going to stay in this little cottage with spare rooms for B&Bs and had no idea that U2 would be there........when I arrived I was just all over the place, all amazed at how gorgeous it looked and all.........and checked in to my room.
Later, could NOT believe my luck in seeing Bono standin talking to the owner............and when she leaves him I go 'Ach hey Bono, whataboutye!!!!!', and we stand talkin for a bit then for some reason I look into his eyes and see sadness and cup his face but within seconds the scariest ting happens! - his face gets older quick and his hair recedes.....but I still hold his face in adoration........
eek.gif
it was a scary moment, but when I let go, he is back to normal again........

Then later later LATER on, Im passin U2's room, and they are all lying on double beds with white robes on and black socks on, watchin the door thats lying open where pple passing can see them, so jokingly, I jump in and dive between Edge and Bono laughin and yellin and goin 'Yay hay' before quickly gettin up and sayin 'Im just jokin', before leaving.....the look on Bono and Edges face of me diving at them was priceless......
biggrin.gif

(sorry about postin twice to finish off, dont know why it happens to me...
frown.gif
)

But the funniest thing was next day with Larry..............he was wearing this tight black t-shirt and tight black jeans............and acting like a big kid.....!!!!!
biggrin.gif
he was soooooo funny, he came over to me out in the back garden (it was dead sunny), and, LMAO, kept callin me Miss Brown, Miss Brown, and I said 'Larry!!!! My name is Jacqui! NOT Miss Brown!!!!!!!!!!!!' So then he said 'Oh right!!! Gotcha!'.....................but what happened next had me laughin so hard.............he brought out this huge toy thing, which was like 2 gigantic water pistols attached to a huge toy barrel in the middle and wanted me to play games with him!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! He said, he even said - 'lets play like Star Wars'.......'you be the Princess and I will be the Jedi, but you have to fight me with water....'!!!!!!!!!!!.....
icon42.gif

and then there was a moment I looked at him and said, 'You know Larry, your right eye looks good, Id love to photograph just the right-hand side or your face' (Im sayin all this while shoving a camera up his bake)....and hes like 'Oh really? *snarl* Oh cool! How do I look, do I look good? How do u want me to pose?' LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! this went on for a couple of mins before I woke up to the sunrise.......LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry but LMAO it was so funny as a dream!
the other ting that happened yesterday which wee Maddie is ragin about is listenin to Joshua Tree to find two parts of 'One Tree Hill' SKIPPED!!!!!
mad.gif

Now it looks as though I gots to hunt for a new Josh Tree CD!!!!!!

but I made up for it by playing all the B-sides while sittin in the sun.......waiting for sexy Michael to get home...................*swooooon*

Originally posted by mad1:
and still laugh at the idea of Larry gettin cross at me bangin on his drums......
biggrin.gif
I wouldn't like that either

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Back
Top Bottom