LOL@the size of this man's..........................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
...............camera!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!

Boy was he determined to get shots of Bono's eyelashes or WHAT!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

LOL@this shot too!!!!

and this!!!!!
*tsk tsk, Bono asleep on the job again!*

and like, what the F*** is happenin here?????
biggrin.gif

However, above all, this piccie is my top top TOP fav.......hes just so f***** gorgeous in it, I could reach out and touch him!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 09-04-2001).]

I agree Maddie-that last one-oh my-that hair just looks so "touchable"! And, um, how did that guy NOT get any "elevated" Bono pics w/ that camera? Talk about zoomin' in on THAT area!

Yeah, that hair does look touchable, grabbable! I think the reason the guy didn't get any 'elevated' pics is because he doesn't think like y'all do, he's not interested in that part of Bono. Should have had a female photographer!
biggrin.gif

------------------
***Just a U2 lovin' girl!***

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
how did that guy NOT get any "elevated" Bono pics w/ that camera? Talk about zoomin' in on THAT area!

LOL!!!! Hey Gina, prob not for two reasons, one being the lens glass would shatter, or two, the guy with the camera could easily get a black eye at the sudden 'elevation'!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

be knocked out more like!!!!!!!

Okay... how the HELL did he get this in??? He MUST have had a photo pass. I just wish I could see the pics he took!

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

"Ohh!!! Egyptians!" - Me, on AOL IM

*lmao*

He has the biggest one I've ever seen!!!!!

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

He must have been from the press...lol. I'm actually sent out about 100 letters today to principle management etc... to try and get one of those passes. I'm not expecting it to work but would love to bring my big honking lens to one of the shows this time around!
biggrin.gif

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

Back
Top Bottom