LOL! Had to share...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How could anyone think that was funny, it sucks! Somebody posted that link on Zootopia and the girls were furious. How could anyone waste their time being so mean to Bono? He's probably jealous. I say we flood his stupid message board with rude comments- it looks like lots of other people already have!!

I honestly don't see what the big deal is.

So what if somebody made that site? That topic has been discussed here before even. I think the only time there is a problem is when people start to get nasty and rude about things. It's not like the webmaster is saying things like, "Look at that bald, arrogant asshole" or something.

Bono is in his 40's. It should be expected that he is going to go bald eventually or may have already started (Edge started a looooong time ago!).

Savannah said:
I say we flood his stupid message board with rude comments- it looks like lots of other people already have!!

Though I have no control or say over how Interferencers choose to utilize other forums, I would suggest to stay away from that type of behavior. That would be considered trolling, which is NOT cool. That is like anti-U2 fans coming to Interference and flooding it with nasty shit. All that would happen is they get banned and look like an idiot.

I agree with Bonochick. If you don't agree- at least act with class.

Who cares anyway. (s)he's not being mean to Bono.. just jokin' around I'm sure. (Let's admit Bono has a sense of humor anyway.. as if he'd even read that/this.. :|)

I had been wondering when this site would see the light of day here, btw.. :tongue:

Personally, I thought the whole thing was a joke. I think it's tongue-in-cheek and not really meant to be taken seriously. It's pretty silly, but I think it's harmless. I guess it depends on your taste in jokes.

Bonochick said:

Though I have no control or say over how Interferencers choose to utilize other forums, I would suggest to stay away from that type of behavior. That would be considered trolling, which is NOT cool. That is like anti-U2 fans coming to Interference and flooding it with nasty shit. All that would happen is they get banned and look like an idiot.

Well if you read his message board, the majority of the posters were negative and against the guy who made it. IMO he should be trolled until he shuts it down, because garbage like that doesn't deserve to take up space on the net, be it Bono or anyone else in the world. It's a pretty sad thing to devote your time to. He really deserves to be ignored, maybe that's the best thing.

I will ask you this though, how would you like it if someone devoted a website to posting and investigating intrusive, unflattering and negative pics of some less than perfect part of you? Would you think it was funny and no big deal then? I don't think that should happen to anybody.

Poor Bono, he is a talented musician and has such a caring heart and works so hard to help the poor and save lives, and if this is the only type of website someone can make of him, it's pathetic.

Last edited:
Savannah said:

I will ask you this though, how would you lke it if someone devoted a website to posting intrusive, unflattering and negative pics of some less than perfect part of you? Would you think it was funny and no big deal then?

If I was famous...I would expect that type of thing.

Hell, I'm NOT famous, and I post unflattering pictures of myself here all the time! Here's one now!

3356579923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B9%3C69863ot1lsi

:D

Bono has received a lot harsher comments about his lyrics and vocals. If he can handle those, I bet he can handle people studying pictures of his hair without a problem. ;)

LOL, I found that site hilarious in a stupid smart ass sort of way! Anyway, it's more an issue of genetics, and, as you can see, Bono's dad had hair and so does his older brother so I think he's ok, at least for now.... :sexywink:

3356583523232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D933%3D72%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232333%3B7%3A%3C4%3A5ot1lsi

There goes my trying to start a silly thread...

I'd like to apologize for starting something that degraded into an "argument" so quickly..

Next time I'll stick to replying to pic threads and the like.....

Hey Now!

IrelandSlayne said:

I'd like to apologize for starting something that degraded into an "argument" so quickly..

No worries...you did nothing wrong, okay?? :)

IrelandSlayne said:

Ehh, don't worry about it.........it's no big deal:sexywink:

IrelandSlayne said:

Don't worry! :hug:

Such drama today!

Not that it matters at all but I thought it was kind of funny, actually.
Maybe he is balding. Oh well! I don't look at it as balding...I look at it as MATURING like a fine wine...

:happy: :happy:

Back
Top Bottom