lol...Bono is just a pure entertainin laff......:)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
hehe...when I see pic stills like this one I cant help but tink, imagine being with Bono in a crowded airport, trying to catch a plane, and on a crowded elevator he actually decides to sit on the edge barrier ting and ride down, while deep in conversation with you.........just how fooony would that look and be!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

this wee head movin down the elevator with big blue shades on and shaggy bed-mornin hair.............*sigh*
smile.gif

videoshoot4.gif

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 02-01-2002).]

That's cute, is that from the Beautiful Day video shoot? I know it's not in the video, but it's a good one thanks! If I saw him in the airport I'd be higher than any plane!

He should be careful riding on the escalator bannisters though. A girl was doing that at my mall and she fell off and -died!
frown.gif

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

is that dublin ?

------------------
"was she askin for it,was she askin nice ,if she was askin for it,did she ask you twice"

Originally posted by mad1:
hehe...when I see pic stills like this one I cant help but tink, imagine being with Bono in a crowded airport, trying to catch a plane, and on a crowded elevator he actually decides to sit on the edge barrier ting and ride down, while deep in conversation with you.........just how fooony would that look and be!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

this wee head movin down the elevator with big blue shades on and shaggy bed-mornin hair.............*sigh*
smile.gif

videoshoot4.gif

this cheers up my day. thanks mad.
smile.gif

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

In my dream I was drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows they learned to swim...

Aw-that's SO CUTE!!!what a silly boy
wink.gif

Thanks Maddie!!
smile.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

I LOVE the BD video!!! AW It was my first U2 video, it was a good first impression.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

LOL -- Bono is so comical.
biggrin.gif
I love that photo.

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

He is the most adorable man in the world!

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

LMAO! Thanks for posting the picture.
smile.gif

You know what that reminded me of? You know if there are two escalators together and there's a little space between the two? If you're ever in a hurry just slide down there rather than standing on the actual escalator. Only watch out 'cause some places put barriers across the slidey bit now just to spoil people's fun :p

Ah, I love that picture. I can't stop smiling. Thank-you
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom