lol!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yesterday during school in geography we were talking about climates and stuff...and then the teacher said we were going to learn about elevation and how it changes the weather!! OMG!! i almost busted out laughing!! i had to stare down at the floor to control my thoughts! haahah!

OMG! I know just how you feel!

Every week at our school we have vocabulary lessons and we learn new words, and one of the words was elevation! It's not like I needed the definition, though!
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*

I wonder what's gonna happen to you
You wonder what has happened to me

Originally posted by wildhoney22:
OMG! I know just how you feel!

Every week at our school we have vocabulary lessons and we learn new words, and one of the words was elevation! It's not like I needed the definition, though!
biggrin.gif

LMAO
Katie: *raises hand* Can I bring in a visual?

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

STING:Some dark-haired girl in a camo hat chloroformed me and Bruce Springsteen and put us in these big jars in the basement.~Echo~

lol! one time,(honest to god) i caught myself writing hewson as my last name when i was about ready to turn in my homework!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by *~~Bono's_Babe~~*:
lol! one time,(honest to god) i caught myself writing hewson as my last name when i was about ready to turn in my homework!
biggrin.gif
!!! lol!!!

In church history one day, there was a saint / pope Boniface and I was falling out of my desk laughing like a moron.

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

STING:Some dark-haired girl in a camo hat chloroformed me and Bruce Springsteen and put us in these big jars in the basement.~Echo~

Originally posted by WildHonee:

In church history one day, there was a saint / pope Boniface and I was falling out of my desk laughing like a moron.

OMG!

When I was taking Latin at my old school (I'm in Spanish now cause they don't offer Latin here), we would have tests every week on grammar, vocbulary, blah blah blah....

Anyways, one time I was supposed to define Bono in Latin (which we all know means "good"), but instead I put "lead singer of U2" without thinking.... and it was only right before I was going to hand in my test that I saw it and changed it. I was *blushing* for the rest of the period!
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*

I wonder what's gonna happen to you
You wonder what has happened to me

Back
Top Bottom