LMFAO!!!!! To those who attended Miami concert!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Ok own up!!!!!!!!

Which one of u girls flashed ur boobies for Bono to take a picture!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

5.jpg

i was at miami, but it wasn't me!!
wink.gif
actually, it was really funny when bono started taking photos of the heart- that photographer was onstage with the band ALL NIGHT. it was actually annoying at times, because he would block the audience's view of the stage. still, i'd LOVE to see the photos that he took!!! (someone was speculating that they might turn up in Propaganda- i hope so!)

I read about this in another thread - the photographer is a rather well-known musical performance photographer (it's not Dallas nor is it Otto, but I believe Otto knows who it is). I wasn't at the Miami show, but it sure would be interesting to know precisely what this guy was snapping all the pics for.

I don't know the photographers name but they're definitely not taking pictures of boobies, though I'm sure Bono wouldn't mind if he were.

In any case after the show Bono asked to borrow his camera and took pictures of the whole audience including the back. He just went in a huge circle and snapped away. That's what the picture you have shows.

I hope the pictures come out, for his sake. Cause as Otto will tell you, Bono isn't exactly the expert photographer. See he took Otto's camera one night to take a self-portrait and a pic of Otto. While Bono definitely went through the motions, he must pressed the wrong button or something cause the photos didn't come out at all. I mean not even as a bad picture, it didn't make it in the negative at all. So whether the pics come out at all will be interesting to see, cause Otto isn't the only who had that happen to (other people's camera have been kidnapped by Bono and no photos have come out).

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Originally posted by mbi16:

I hope the pictures come out, for his sake. Cause as Otto will tell you, Bono isn't exactly the expert photographer. See he took Otto's camera one night to take a self-portrait and a pic of Otto. While Bono definitely went through the motions, he must pressed the wrong button or something cause the photos didn't come out at all. I mean not even as a bad picture, it didn't make it in the negative at all. So whether the pics come out at all will be interesting to see, cause Otto isn't the only who had that happen to (other people's camera have been kidnapped by Bono and no photos have come out).

Aw Bono is so technologically challenged it's cute.

*hopes those pics turn up in prop*

Originally posted by Jody:

Bono, do you need photography lessons?? I am no expert but I will be patient with you and spend all the time needed until you know what you are doing with a camera...

------------------
When you stop taking chances,
You stay where you sit,
You won't live any longer,
But it'll feel like it,
-Summer Rain, Bono

Yes, that photographer was annoying! Especially during Out of Control.
But I loved it when, during Streets, Bono tells him "take a picture of THIS!" referring to the crowd going completely NUTS!

OK, little trick to see all of his pics:
- got to the url: http://www.fotografo.f2s.com/elevation/miami%20images/1.jpg
-replace the 1.jpg by 2.jpg to see the second pic, 3.jpg to see the third pic, and so on.
They're great photos, including a few of Matt (Jesus Matt) and one of Melissa, and two of Larry at the Garbage drumkit.

My personal faves:
21.jpg

Just a hint of Edge dancing, yes, DANCING, during Myserious Ways (mo funky feet like London, but he was SHAKIN' IT!)
27.jpg

Oh....to be Bono...just for one day!
16.jpg

Look at Edge here....Grawr...
20.jpg

[This message has been edited by awakening (edited 12-19-2001).]

WHOA...EDGE SHAKIN IT??? *freaks and passes out*

GREAT pics...loved this one....OOOOHH Edge has a purty neck, DAMN!!

27.jpg

Originally posted by awakening:
Yes, that photographer was annoying! Especially during Out of Control.
But I loved it when, during Streets, Bono tells him "take a picture of THIS!" referring to the crowd going completely NUTS!

Awww this one is cute!

4.jpg

I wonder if he's going to scratch his nose!?!?

------------------
The Proud Owner of the ONLY Cardboard Larry!!!

September, streets capsizing, spilling over down the drain...shards of glass splinters like rain, October, talking getting nowhere...November, December, remember. This will never happen again.

I bang things for a living! ~Larry

-replace the 1.jpg by 2.jpg to see the second pic, 3.jpg to see the third pic, and so on.
They're great photos, including a few of Matt (Jesus Matt) and one of Melissa, and two of Larry at the Garbage drumkit.

Are these all from Miami? I was there and have been looking for pics cause mine are CRAP!

Hey...maybe Bono and I can take classes together....and we can practice taking pics of each other...*drifts off into dreamland*

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Create Light
Create Unity
Create Joy
CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by Jody:

I am having visions of Bono playing with a roll of film ... pulling it out of the cannister and getting all tangled up.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by mad1:
Ok own up!!!!!!!!

Which one of u girls flashed ur boobies for Bono to take a picture!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

It's funny that you asked that because whenever I'd tell someone that my friend and I had gotten the Edge to wink at us at a show, every single person would ask if we had flashed him (including my dad)!
biggrin.gif
Sadly, we only had a sign.

Just a hint of Edge dancing, yes, DANCING, during Myserious Ways (mo funky feet like London, but he was SHAKIN' IT!)
27.jpg

OMG!
eek.gif
eek.gif

*thud* O.K I'm now getting thoughts of Edgie belly dancing during MW
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Jody (edited 12-20-2001).]

Holy shite!!!! So I'm cleaning up my mailbox and guess what I run into. An e-mail from this guy Victor, he had e-mailed me about getting a ride up to Vegas but things didn't work out cause he wanted to leave too late for me (I needed to pick Jesse up at the airport).

Anyways I thought that was a funny coincidence. I'm gonna e-mail him and see if he knows the other guy's name (as you can see it the pictures aren't from the guy who's up there with Bono cause he's in one of them). Maybe then we'll know for sure whether or not the pics came out, I bet they didn't lol.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Back
Top Bottom