LMAO! Ive heard of 'elevated' Bono but....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
........not 'glowing elevated Bono'!!!
biggrin.gif

bono14.jpg

gets better, doesnt it??????

rolleyes.gif

Oh, now THAT is talent! I'm gonna have to start calling him "Magic Pants"
biggrin.gif

Anyone remember those toys, glowworms, that you used to play with when you were little?
Well, we're all grown up now
wink.gif

------------------
"I watched it for a little while... I love to watch things on TV"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~

What was that song that Mona made up?

Put it up
Make use dance
We want in your pants

.. or something like that?
biggrin.gif
That was so hysterical.. anyway, did anyone else notice that Bono was elevated WHEN HE CAME OUT on the DVD?! It was really apparent for most of the concert.. watch for Until The End of the World, when they have a side-shot.

------------------
"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

Elevatedmole, DVD Boston, yeah?

The BBC played that concert here and I taped it but the stubborn arses cut at least 5 songs out, so now I gonna buy the tape cause it didnt have End Of World!!!!!!!
mad.gif

very feckin cool of Bono up against the screen at end of Fly song though!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Yeah, the Boston DVD.
smile.gif

The DVD is absolutely fantastic with all the extras -- definitely worth your money. And yeah, I absolutely love The Fly, just even as a song, but it is even better live.
biggrin.gif
I was watching the Making Of part, and the director says that Bono's face was burning when he did that! Yikes..

------------------

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

Originally posted by Julyfly:
Anyone remember those toys, glowworms, that you used to play with when you were little?

Hey I had one of those. I wonder what happened to it.
LMAO at the pic! very um well...
*speechless*
biggrin.gif

lol -- Bono brand lightbulbs.
icon3.gif
wink.gif

------------------

I was watching the Rattle & Hum Outtakes last night. I could barely contain my shreiks of delight ... Bono is evevated in a quite a lot of the concert scenes. And even it hge's not elevated, you can (oh god ... I can't beleiev I am really going to say this, but ...) it's sort of flopping around (I've heard he often went commando during the JT days).

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by mad1:
I seriously wonder, what Bono's security would think if they were reading this.............!
They would never let Bono near any of his female fans ever again.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
What was that song that Mona made up?

Put it up
Make use dance
We want in your pants

!! OMD! That was NOT me!! ak!

------------------
~*Mona*~
a litle girl with Spanish eyes

A little less circuitry ** A little more poetry

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

I got the Red Rocks VHS for Christmas and I hadn't watched any of that footage for YEARS. I sat down to watch the other day and there it was, plain as day, elevated Bono! I rewound the tape several times, just to make sure that's what I was seeing and it sure was. He's like that through a lot of the tape but during one song in particular,I can't remember which one, he was VERY elevated. He wasn't "flopping around" (hee hee, that just makes me laugh!) because his pants were too tight for that but there was obviously another kind of movement going on in those jeans!!! I think it was after he danced his little jig with the girl in the furry coat. I guess I'll have to watch it again to find out what song that was !!!

[This message has been edited by Bono's American Wife (edited 01-07-2002).]

Oops.. sorry Mona!
biggrin.gif
I wonder who that was..? It was on the original elevated thread, so we'll never know..

------------------

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." -- Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
I got the Red Rocks VHS for Christmas and I hadn't watched any of that footage for YEARS. I sat down to watch the other day and there it was, plain as day, elevated Bono! I rewound the tape several times, just to make sure that's what I was seeing and it sure was. He's like that through a lot of the tape but during one song in particular,I can't remember which one, he was VERY elevated. He wasn't "flopping around" (hee hee, that just makes me laugh!) because his pants were too tight for that but there was obviously another kind of movement going on in those jeans!!! I think it was after he danced his little jig with the girl in the furry coat. I guess I'll have to watch it again to find out what song that was !!!

[This message has been edited by Bono's American Wife (edited 01-07-2002).]

It was 11 o'clock tick tock- I've watched it a LOT
biggrin.gif

Wow. It's glowing again and this time it's all natural... I'm impressed.
I was totally unaware that there were such things as glowworms! I'm so scandalized!
eek.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

22521811CxUdEThPNK_ph.jpg

Bono GLOWS!

------------------

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." -- Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

Back
Top Bottom