LJ users - Reveal yourselves!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonochick

I haven't been using it much lately though...I've been thinking of starting up again though.

moon_is_playing_tricks said:

You actually have to get a code from someone who's already a paid member - otherwise, you have to pay yourself.

If you want a code from me, I have some extra ones... just send me an e-mail or a PM and I'll send it to you. :D

Moonie :D

..wheras free members only get one code to give out..*grumble grumble* :D

whitegoldenpearl
I don't post there much at all; I just signed up so I could reply in a few communities and ket my paid membership lapse.

Last edited:
but my account won't let me PM anyone and since I'm sixteen and without a useful thing such as a job, i don't have the money to pay for a higher grade acount, maybe someone could e-mail me or AIM or something*wants LJ so she can share the silly occurences in her life with the internet-connected world*:sad:

i'm cali_gal *giggles* i know i'm not around here as much as i would like to be, so this is a great of getting to know all of you even better *hugs*! i come equipped with good pictures sometimes on my journal so if you would like to add me, i am entertaining. oh and i have lotsa free codes, if anyone needs one just send me an email at sandranini@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom