Livejournals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't much time to be online due to school crunch time, but I finally found a minute.

I was just wondering, do any of you girls have Livejournals? I'm always looking for new people to friendify.

Mine is at http://www.livejournal.com/users/xanthos It's friends only, so if you give me your username I will friendify you.

I know I've seen some people who might post here when I was looking at people's journals from the U2 community. So yeah, let me know.

------------------
"Damn, that means U2 has a lot of albums. What, do they write a new song every five minutes?" - Merton Dew

Okay, call me stupid

PLEBA: Daisy's Stupid!!!!!
Me: Thanks alot
wink.gif

But what exactly is a live journal?????

Originally posted by daisybean:
Okay, call me stupid

PLEBA: Daisy's Stupid!!!!!
Me: Thanks alot
wink.gif

But what exactly is a live journal?????

It's an online journal type thing. You post entries and others can (if you allow them) post replies. You can also have private entries that no one but you can see or entries the are only visible to certain people.
They look like this:
LJ

[This message has been edited by brunerhyme (edited 05-19-2002).]

I have one, but I only got it so I could read other live journals. (They were friend only live journals.) I never post in it, so you wouldn't want to read it.

I've never been a diary keeping sort of girl. For me, the novelty always wears often after the second day.

------------------
Sunday all the lights of London / Shining, sky is fading red to blue / I'm kicking through the Autumn leaves / And wondering where it is you might be going to

Love,
Emily

<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html" TARGET=_blank>
Emily's Wallpapers
</A>

i just started my live journal...i was inspired by this thread actually. i'd love to invite anyone who wants to visit....oh and you can comment too!

http://www.livejournal.com/users/chelsea_luvs_u2/

------------------
xoxo,
chelsea

i'm looking through your window
i'm walking through your doorway
i'm on the outside, let me in....let me love you.

you said... maybe... said I want to have your baby...BABY
we could make something beautiful
something that wouldn't be a problem
at least not in... miami

I can't change the world,
But I can change the world in me.
I REJOICE!!

This is very cool.I'm thinking of doing one of these. Is it available to everyone on the internet to view or can you choose?

Originally posted by oktobergirl:
This is very cool.I'm thinking of doing one of these. Is it available to everyone on the internet to view or can you choose?

Yes, you can have these settings:

Private - only you can see them
Friends - people on your friends list (people you chose and put on a special list) only can see
Public - anyone can see

------------------
I only smile in the dark

Popheart.org

[This message has been edited by elevatedmole (edited 05-21-2002).]

CooL! Thanks! Cam't wait to start one up! It looks interesting. I've been looking for something like this.....

I found out that lots of people I know actually have these already
smile.gif

Originally posted by oktobergirl:
CooL! Thanks! Cam't wait to start one up! It looks interesting. I've been looking for something like this.....

I found out that lots of people I know actually have these already
smile.gif

I forgot to tell you..

If you use Livejournal (there are LOTS of other free online diary services, such as blogger.com, scribble.nu, diaryland.com, etc.) you will need to get a code from someone who is already a member of Livejournal. They require you to get a code to cut down on membership, because it was getting too costly. I can't give you a code, because I already gave my friend one, but I'm sure someone on here has one.

------------------
I only smile in the dark

Popheart.org

Ehm...

I have one last code that I was planning to give to someone special. But if one person really needs it, let me know, and I'll give it to ya. Mine's friends-only, though I'm thinking about making it public in a few weeks.

Xanthos/President Stupid, heh, you have an AWESOME LAYOUT. Well, course, I'm sort of partial to Radiohead... I'm here: http://www.livejournal.com/~denisaz . Would you mind if I added you as a friend? Username: denisaz, of course.

------------------
i'm too busy to see you
you're too busy to wait

Back
Top Bottom