Live U2 CD trading for pleabans.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

arw

Blue Crack Addict
...or anyone else :D

I am interested in doing some mp3 trading of live U2. If anyone wants to do some trading with me please either post here, pm me, or email me at lemonedge430@yahoo.com

I have a small list but if you want to know the shows I have just contact me and I will send you a list. I have about 4 or 5 from Popmart and the rest are Elevation, Zoo, or from the War tour. I think I have a Joshua Tree concert as well but I can't remember off hand.

I'm also looking for some stuff on vhs so if anyone is interested in doing some vhs trading let me know.

Trading or b&p is fine with me. Either way.

CD or mp3 trading?

Either way I will most likely be down with it.

Count me in.

Oooooooooh, War Tour? :hyper:

Demos and live recordings from 1976-1983(?)
Shadows And Tall Trees (The Early Days)
Contract Demos [Same as Shadows And Tall Trees except two different songs]
Philadelphia, Tower Theatre (14.5.1983)
A Collection Of U2's Inedit Live & Studio Rarities II)
Glasgow S.E.C.C. (July 30th ????)
Party At Tiffany (24th March 1983)
Gloria (Throughout the 80s)
Dublin Point Depot (1.1.1990)
Save The Yuppies Concert
The Eye Of The Fly (9.9.1992 and 13.9.1992)
Wings Of Joy (7.4.92)
Dancing Zoo TV (11.6.92)
Zootour (June 1992)
Hasta La Vista
Elevate Arnhem (01-08-2001)
Conversation Between Jesus And Judas (19-08-2001)
Miami Elevation Tour (2-12-2001)

Anything you're interested in, Amanda? :D

Slow Dancing in Providence (Oct. 31, 2001)
Zooropa Dublin Aug. 28, 1993 (thanks, arw! Love it!!! :D)

I also have some random live and side-project downloads...and possibly my own CD burner as of Sunday! PM or email me at schmegh@hotmail.com for set lists, details, questions, etc!

*post*

you know my email address, you have some blank cds at your place ready to be filled up and sent back to me :D

why am i in the thread? just because i care *cue the sappy music*

I have a load of U2 stuff that I am sure you all would be interested in having.:sexywink: that is of course if you dont have it!! I would be interested in getting some other U2 stuff that I dont have. soo count me in!!

*will be back later with her list*

:hmm:

I can offer the following Elevation shows:

Charlotte 29 March
San Jose 20 April
Chicago 15 May

if anyone's interested.

*edit* I am looking for Elevation show with Angel of Harlem full band (and In a little while if possible).

Last edited:
ohh i don't have a lot but I definitely want some!
Here's what I have:

Elevation- Cleveland OH 5/3/03
Elevation- Columbus OH 5/7/03
Elevation- Charlotte NC *i dont remember the date*
hmm then I have a show from Italy..i think fro 1984..I have to check on that
Irving Plaza
Zoo TV Live from Dublin '93
Popmart- Columbus OH 5/24/97 on cassette and vhs

i think that is all i have....but ill go look and see if I have more..

~Katelyn

BonoInAKilt said:
ohh i don't have a lot but I definitely want some!
Here's what I have:

Elevation- Cleveland OH 5/3/03
Elevation- Columbus OH 5/7/03
Elevation- Charlotte NC *i dont remember the date*
hmm then I have a show from Italy..i think fro 1984..I have to check on that
Irving Plaza
Zoo TV Live from Dublin '93
Popmart- Columbus OH 5/24/97 on cassette and vhs

i think that is all i have....but ill go look and see if I have more..

~Katelyn

you didn't leave your contact info and I can't pm you. If you don't want to post your email, just email me at lemonedge430@yahoo.com and let me know if you want to trade. I can email you my list once I have your email :D

Okay here's my list!!

4-20-01
4-02-01
10-31-01
8-25-01
6-06-01
Iriving Plaza
St Patti's Day '82
New Years Eve Dub '89
6-11-92
Rocks Hottest Tix (Chicago '87)

Others Stuff:
AB working tapes(Cd)
Salome Cds
Bono Noises/Macphisto Calls
Rare Acoustic Live Songs
Mega Mix/More Macphisto Calls

All of these are Cds and all are GREAT quality!!!

Here's my list (Much, much, much thanks to arw for saving this for me!!! You are a lifesaver, not to be confused with a light saber. That was dumb.)

Most all of my cd's are from real bootlegs that I purchased at some point in time or another, so they're pretty good quality. Even the ones that I downloaded are really good quality.

Pre-War release tour 1982 in the U.K. (no clue on the actual date) - 1 cd Good Quality.

Rock'n Roll Street (Save the Yuppie Concert) - San Francisco 1987 (the show on Rattle and Hum where Bono spray paints) - 1 cd Pretty good quality.

Eight 5 7 9 Baby (3cd set) - March 21, 1985 Chicago/ July 10, 1987 Rotterdam / December 1st, 1989 Osaka, Japan (each concert on one cd) Good Quality.

The Fly (3 cd set) - cd I - Love Comes to Town Tour songs (no clue on the dates) cd 2 - Love comes to Town Tour/Zoo Tv Tour/ Zooropa tour songs. The beginning of the Zooropa tour songs are from the Dublin August 28, 1993 show. cd 3 - rest of that Dublin concert from the Zooropa tour. Good Quality.

Dublin 1993 (2 cd set) - same as above (when I bought it I had no clue they were both the same. This one is far better, the entire show. No edits. Great quality.

Rotterdam -(2 cd set) recorded live in Rotterdam and Amsterdam 1989 - 1990 is what the cd says, I have no clue what dates, seems like the songs are taken from all of the shows. Great quality. These were the "dream it all up again" shows.

Jesus was a Cool Guy - cd case says (100% acoustic volume 2). It's more like 65% acoustic. But all the song are rare (or were at the time the cd was published). Pretty cool stuff, all the songs are from the 1987 to 1993 period. 1 cd, 27 songs. Ok to great quality recordings.

The Complete Tour Rarities 1980-1993 - 1 cd. Cool rare live songs. 22 songs. Actualy 21, the cd case says stay is on it, but it's not if I remember correctly. Ok to great quality recordings.

Studio Recordings 1991 - 1 cd, this is kind of a best of the AB outtakes cd. 9 songs. Good quality. I'm guessing you have all of this stuff.

ATYCLB Promo Concert - December 5, 2000 - 1cd - 14 songs-FANTASTIC quality concert. I downloaded it from the net, excessively high quality. If you dont have this, you'll want it!

SLC Elevation Concert - 2 cds - Ok quality, I just have this because it was the show i went to.

I also have tons of random songs around on cds/mp3's of rare stuff. I have most all of their b-sides and rare songs they havent performed live much. If you are interested just tell me. I also have a Bono Talks if Philadelphia Interview cd, if you want it I may just send it to you. Dont know if I need it anymore.

If you want track listings of anything, I can get it for you. If you're looking for anything specific, ask. I have a ton of songs. If you want me to make any type of mix of any other group like a Radiohead compilation mix or Rare AFI songs mix, I can do that too.

Oops, forgot about a good set I have.

"The Best of Elevation", 3 CD set. Good stuff! Qualtiy varies by song because they're all from different bootlegs, but most are good or very good.

Last edited:
Schmeg said:
Oops, forgot about a good set I have.

"The Best of Elevation", 3 CD set. Good stuff! Qualtiy varies by song because they're all from different bootlegs, but most are good or very good.

It's very good. I agree! Thanks for sending it to me Schmeg!

Re: Re: Live U2 CD trading for pleabans.....

erised said:

:wave:

I can trade some vid footage if you want :yes:

:reject: I think I either have everything you have....or I have the other stuff :wink: you know what I mean about that.

We can narrow this down a bit if you want to pm me :D I might have something for you.

I'm up for trading footage. I can't copy CD's. And I must warn you, I'm not very speedy at making copies and stuff. I always mail what I say I'll mail, but it may take a while. So if you guys are up for it anyway, e-mail me: abs@isla.net Oh, and right now my 2nd VCR is broken, but I expect to have a new one soon.

Last edited:
^ Well, actually I bought a new one a couple of months ago but my father kept it. :grumpy: So I'll have to buy another one. :rolleyes: Anyhoo, not that you guys care about any of this... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom