Live 8 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoadamlive82-vi.jpg

bonoadamlive83-vi.jpg

bonomaccaadamlive8-vi.jpg

edgelive82-vi.jpg

kellyahern said:

no, they cut off the "Unchained Melody" part :(

So far ABC has showed Sgt. Pepper at the beginning and just One.

I thought that the ABC re-cap would surely show "Beautiful Day", but it didn't. I'm glad I saw it earlier this afternoon. It was good to see "One", though. :yes:

shaun vox said:
whats up with bono,s BUM JACKET:|

I thought Bono looked really good in the "Bum Jacket", I really like that colour on him :|
And I agree with Meghan, Larry DOES look good in white :drool:

Aha! Many thanks for the high-res photos - proof that B didn't split his jeans after all! What an odd place for such fading. :scratch:

Ancalagon said:
Aha! Many thanks for the high-res photos - proof that B didn't split his jeans after all! What an odd place for such fading. :scratch:

I didn't think his jeans were split. But it looks really weird to be a fading... looks like he dropped something sugar coated there :wink:

-Nikki

kellyahern said:

oh yeah, he looked horrible :rolleyes:

6e60047f.jpg

:drool:

Yeah, just the sight of him made me want to puke. :madspit:

Come on! To be honest with you, I think he looks waaaaaaaaaaaay better in that denim jacket than he does with the wardrobe has for the regular gigs.

wow these pictures are great. I'll never for get yesterday, was such a magical day.

Love the one of bono smiling :)

Sue DeNym said:

Paul McCartney wearing Adam's Frownysmile... :laugh:

:sigh: I do wish I could've seen the concert. Since I don't have MTV or VH1, I put on my Live Aid DVD and watched that all the way through. Good times, great music, the noblest of causes.

Trust me, even if you had MTV or VH1, you wouldn't have seen much of the concert anyway :grumpy:.

http://forum.interference.com/t132997.html

Just a note to thank Diane L. for her kind words for me and for seeing the B-man from the Inside out.

Although the outside ain't shabby. either.

Thanks for all these wonderful pics and memories of an extraordinary day. :up:

Back
Top Bottom