Live 8 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Photos by David Cushing

8105f643.jpg

Did I post these already? :reject:

MrsSpringsteen said:

You mean Apple? Where is that picture? Or are you only kidding? :wink:

I went looking for it myself :drool:
it's a few pages back.

I read in a news paper here that Apple sat on Bono's and McCartneys lap backstage while Gwyneth was doing her charity work (handing out coffee and icecream)

Of course, I don't know if that paper knows anything for sure, as they kept commenting how BONO performed with Paul McCartney and BONO made a few statements.
As if the rest of the band wasn't even there :madspit:

beli said:

That was my same thought. The body language is not warm and cuddly. :lol:

Agreed. In fact, he looks like he's thinking, "If he does that to me for even two more seconds, I'm gonna turn around and nail him."

MrsSpringsteen said:

You mean Apple? Where is that picture? Or are you only kidding? :wink:

e4534fcb.jpg

As Greety said, a couple pages back, but its cute enough to post again! Edge and Bono and Paul are like "Aww"

OMG :combust: :combust: :combust:

I just saw the clip of Bono on my local news&Bono was looking damn beautiful at Gleneagles!!!! :sexywink: :love: :faint:

^ ya the cover would have been more awesome if instead of the razorlight guy on bono's right, it was the bravery guy... both killers and bravery have declared themselves fans of u2 but cant stand each other hehe .. now that cover, i would rush out to buy..
headline would be: "bono to act as mediator between feuding bands (as well)"

^ no idea :huh:

I looove the pic on the magazine!!!!

And yeah, Larry's reaction, or non-reaction, most accurately :lol::drool: So Larry... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom