Live 8 documentary caps!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chickadee

New Yorker
I finally got these done, from the first programme two nights ago. Hope you like them! :) Merry Xmas, heehee.

live81.jpg

live82.jpg

live83.jpg

live84.jpg

live85.jpg

live86.jpg

live87.jpg

live88.jpg

More to come!

Awsome Chickadee thanks :)

Did you happen to get any of the second part of the documentry, there was a shot of B and Bob hugging after watching the aftermarth of the London bombings and I wanted to show it to my sister

Ta hun

Lisa

1. You're all most welcome. :)

2. I only got half the 2nd part of the docu and didn't get the Bono/Bob hug. My friend will kill me when she finds out...

3. No video, I can't make them! Someone else might have one though!

4. Mrs Darcy ;) - Larry is soooo much hotter than Brad Pitt!!

OMG! if you scroll through the pics fast enough..but not too fast.. it looks like he's moving! its like a Bono flip book:drool:

chickadee said:

4. Mrs Darcy ;) - Larry is soooo much hotter than Brad Pitt!!

:combust: Indeed he is, however, it would still be a fab christmas pressie to see them pair together, hehe! My goodness! :faint:

p.s. my central heating is fixed by the way :hyper: lol

MrsDarcy said:

:combust: Indeed he is, however, it would still be a fab christmas pressie to see them pair together, hehe! My goodness! :faint:

p.s. my central heating is fixed by the way :hyper: lol

Aww! Can't say Brad does it for me, y'see. Well, he loses out simply because he lacks the whole FOAD thing *remembers us in Starbucks taking the piss out of Larry, hee*

YAY for your heating, thank gooooodness!

Lol Larry got a bashing in those Starbucks conversations....a good bashing though!
Yeah Brad is nice and very droolworthy, but he's not Larry! Of course!

Once again - does anyone out there in the UK have a video of this documentary to share with the rest of us?

It would make a very lovely Holiday gift to PLEBA. :hug:

could someone make a gif file? esp those when he is sitting on the couch

i am no good at this!

*eyes* Hey. Beating up on Larry? What's that about?
Methinks I would like to know more.:grin:

Thank You for the lovely pics! I recorded this programme but unfortunately do not have any idea how to put it here!:(

It's the 2 - part documentary right?

Back
Top Bottom