Little Grammy Question...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Hey, by any chance, has anyone come across a picture from the Grammy's (2002) where you can see ALL of them sitting in the audience? (meaning the guys and their significant others) There are a couple on U2images.com that I found, but you can't see all of them in any of those...Just wondering...

Yeah there is a few of Larry, Edge and Bono with their SO, but none of Adam and his or Adam sitting with the band for that matter. You might want to check yahoo or another news source for more pics!:wink:

I actually taped the Grammy's and I still didn't get a great shot of Adam's date/so. I thought he was still dating Susie Smith, but I guess not. In alot of the pics from u2images.com, you get a good shot of Morleigh and Ali, but Anne is a little blurry. There weren't many great shots of Ann and Larry together, I didn't even think that woman sitting next to Larry WAS even Ann since they didn't "look" like a couple

Thanks for the help, everyone, and for the link, Olive!

And not to be a gossip, but...so Adam isn't dating Suzie Smith anymore?

grammy39.jpg

i love adam's shirt! i hadn't noticed the little squares b/c the jacket was zipped for the photo ops!

:drool:

I'm totally with you. Naomi may be gorgeous, but she has this "diva" attitude that disgusts me. Her tantrums also make her less attractive IMO

Adam always wears cool clothes LOL. I liked the T-shirt he wore at the Superbowl

Back
Top Bottom