Little Drummer Boy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
There is SO much posting go on today! yay! But poor Larry called my cellie and said he felt left out....

Let's try and find some obscure Larry pics to post (although the old hotties are good also). Who has a pic of him on his Harley?

To make him feel better I added him to my sig
wink.gif

j089451.jpg

1333893.jpg

wH21363.jpg

------------------
"Today we're going to do something healthy," Adam announces in his curiously posh drawl, unfolding his deckchair and removing his T-shirt. "We're going to watch other people exercise."

"Sorry we couldn't sell these seats up here, 'cuz you couldn't get a view of Larry's arse, and we all know that's why you're here" Bono, Pittsburg Elevation
*shake it shake it shake it tamale*
Take Me Higher

Hell yeah! I got a nice view of Larry's ass in Cleveland. It was one of the most beautiful sights these eyes have ever seen.

------------------
outta my brain on the 5:15

Lady Lemon, if you got a good view of Larry's ass does that mean you were behind the stage? Sounds like that might be the best place for you to 'find what you're looking for!'
wink.gif

Larry is now demanding so much attention he insists on being the singer!

OY38425.jpg

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 09-19-2001).]

Actually U2 Kitten, I was in the Gold Circle, and when Larry came up to the tip of the heart during the intros, I got a lovely sight.
smile.gif

P.S. I love that picture!!

------------------
outta my brain on the 5:15

Poor LarryBaby!!!!

*takes him by the hand and takes him home with me*

*strokes Larry's head.* Poor Larry Hey he fell asleep! He even SNARLS in his SLEEP! *watches sleepin Larry*

Larry: *Drooooolll*......

lol this story has no point except that I tied Larry's shoelaces to mine and--

OMG!!!!!! Wouldn't it be the most adorable thing to see Larry tie his shoes? Lol the simple things entertain me. Tie it up boy!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I know there are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll and all that, but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

**GOD BLESS AMERICA**

Back
Top Bottom