LIST OF ROCK STAR BOYFRIENDS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madamc

Refugee
i sent an email to the webmaster..and here is the response:

hi elaine

i haven't written any bios for the rockstar boyfriends just yet.. but i'll give you a quick rundown of who each person is..

Kurt Cobain - lead singer of Nirvana (most famous for Smells Like Teen Spirit) and husband of Courtney Love, who killed himself in 1994.

Brian Molko - leader singer of english goth/industrial band, Placebo (if you haven't heard of them you might know some of their songs like 'Nancy Boy' 'Pure Morning') their site is www.placebo.co.uk

Courtney Taylor-Taylor - leader singer for the Dandy Warhols. A song of theirs you might have heard is 'Not If You Were the Last Junkie on Earth" - the one that goes "heroin is so passe".. also "Bohemian Like You" is one of their songs off the lastest album... www.dandywarhols.com

Daniel Johns - lead singer and guitarist for the aussie band, silverchair (always spelt with a lower case 's'!). They seem to be hugely popular all over the place, they became famous when they were 15 or so and won a slew of band competitions here in Australia. I think one of their most recent popular songs is "Ana's Song". www.chairpage.com

Marilyn Manson - singer of the band Marilyn Manson which is an industrial/shock rock band . A song you may have heard is "Rock Is Dead" which was in the movie, The Matrix..

ok, well that's just about it. i just wrote those little blurbs off the top of my head. when i do the actual bio's they'll probably make a lot more sense
smile.gif

xo anna

so whoever said they got adam clayton--WERE LYING!!!!!
tongue.gif

------------------
"What fish don't know"--Marshall McLuhan
http://www.envy.nu/u2webring/u2.htm
http://pussygalore.blogspot.com

[This message has been edited by madamc (edited 09-28-2001).]

Originally posted by madamc:
i sent an email to the webmaster..and here is the response:

so whoever said they got adam clayton--WERE LYING!!!!!
tongue.gif

LMAO *Tisk Tisk* On saying you people got Adam!
wink.gif

I'm glad I didn't get, Marilyn Manson!
eek.gif

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

I'd rather have Bono

yum!
biggrin.gif

------------------