Lipstick

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Emmm.....I'd suggest Revlon. I can't remember the name of the brand...but just go to the Revlon counter and you'll find it.

It would match up beautifully with flavoured lipglosses found at Victoria's Secret, called Sweet Talk. Trust me, they're delicious and you'll not want to go without it. Plus, my boyfriend has stolen one for himself and loves to kiss me when I'm wearing it.

Totally totally totally.
Color stay, that stuff is incredible.

Still suggesting the Sweet Talk flavoured lipglosses at Victoria's Secret though.

Some of those long lasting lipsticks are so expensive. That does me no good, since I like having lots of different colors.

You can make just about any lipstick last longer if you color your lips in with a liner that is close to your lipstick shade before applying the lipstick. My favorite lipsticks are by Jane...they are usually $2.99 - $3.49. Then I buy lipliners priced usually from .99 - $1.99. Perfect! :kiss:

However, my boyfriend hates it when I wear makeup, especially lipstick, which is my favorite. :grumpy: :lol:

Also...if you go with a darker shade, it is easier to tell when it starts wearing off. You won't notice as much when a more natural shade starts wearing off. That's when I go for lighter pinks and peaches when I need color that lasts but want to be fairly low-maintenance (not constantly doing makeup checks or leaving to reapply).

Bonochick said:
Some of those long lasting lipsticks are so expensive. That does me no good, since I like having lots of different colors.

I'm the same way. I have this sample palette of like 20 different blush/bronzer colors. Instead of having 20 lipsticks, I just mix some blush with a clear lip gloss or Carmex. I even have one little jar of Carmex that I added some crushed blush to incase I ever want to re-apply.

Actually what is "in" right now is clear lips. Or a light shimmer lip colour with gloss.
I wear MAC lipstick in Gel, with those wonderful awesome Victoria's Secret Sweet Talk lip glosses...
Makes my lips look irresistible.

I don't wear colors much anymore--used to wear very dark wines and black (when I was in my Goth stage). Now I am loving sheer or lightly colored glosses.

Versace Lights on Lips is AMAZING, but runs about $25 a tube

Lancome's Stargloss is also another favorite.

SoBe said:
I think it's Revlon color stay. Lasts forever without having to be reapplied and is totally kissable. :D

Yes... Revlon ColorStay is great lipstick !!!
But if you apply it too much, it will make your lips feel tight and
dry.... so don't "overdo it. " Only apply it once.... don't rub your lips together... and wait 1 minute... so the lipstick can dry....
Then it's totally "smudge-proof"... it will last for at least 8 hours. I think Wine ( #19 ) is an excellent color.....
been using it for over a decade now... GREAT shade!!!

starsgoblue said:
Ultraviolette....your sig.....:drool:

I couldn't resist! I Initially made it for over there by my name, but it was too many kb's but less than the maximum amount for the sig :lol: Maybe tomorrow I'll try making a bigger version for my sig! :huh: :wink:

If you love daring red lips may I suggest Jezabel in Lancome. Not long lasting, but still worth it. I pull it off and I don't even look good in red....

*Shout out to my Victoria's Secret Sweet Talk lip glosses in Peach and Strawberry*

Talking about Lancôme (sorry I'm getting a bit off-topic here), yesterday I bought the Hypnôse mascara. I still have to learn using it perfectly :D, but it rocks!! :hyper:

xtal said:
What does the Hypnose mascara do?
Everything!:D
It lengthens and thickens, but doesn't stick your lashes together. Actually it's kind of creamy, and doesn't dry quickly (but doesn't pour on your skin either), so that you can rework it several times without any pb. And every time you put some, your lashes are even thicker and long!! And they have THE perfect curve I've been after for year! :bow:

PS: sorry if some passages are difficult to understand, I don't have the make up vocabulary.:reject:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom