Link that GG posted....(hope y' don't mind).

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youvedonewhat

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Hi everyone...:wave:

I just wanted to post this link here in PLEBA (sorry if it's already been done). I found it over in one of the other forums posted by kind curtesy of Gaelon Girl (Hope you don't mind GG).

It's been done by someone who's name I don't recognise and I feel it's been done very well and it's nice to see pix that haven't been posted that often...

It's a very good site, some lovely pix of the guys, many that I've not seen before.

I just thought that with y'all being like-minded droolers like me, you might be interested in taking a look.:drool: :drool: :drool:

Fooksburgh and The Man Coral, holy shit does that bring back memories!!! :faint:

old skool pleba :hug: Echo :bow: She hasn't posted in....forever!

God I *LOVE* that site!! I once spent the good part of a day just reading all the Fooksburgh episodes, Echo is hilarious!

and all that slashy sort of stuff?? :combust:

Liesje said:

:lol:

Like the "Leather Day"/Bono Day - the LEATHER is actually and acronym, it doesn't refer to the material leather.

yea, that site opened my mind when I found it... Echo was here a few months back, and she posted it.... :drool: that was a good day!

:love:

Back
Top Bottom