Lilly needs help----again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lilly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
okie dokie! I jest got my own compooooter in my bedroom (Compaq...plays DVDs! *moral dilemma, disc one? disc two? disc one? disc two? oh, disc one*) and methinks I wanna make stills too. I looked for the "how to make stills" post, but on account of my short attention span and laziness, I didn't find it. Can someone go over one more time pleeeeeeaaase?
biggrin.gif
You'll probably benefit from it!
biggrin.gif
Thanks.

------------------
"Why do you have to be such a smart ass?" -my mom

I wish I could help you, but I can't. All of my attempts have failed thus far. And scaaaary things happen when I try the print screen option. At its creepiest, I was watching the DVD play through two "uploaded photos" on Webshots. *shudders*

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

You need Can'tSeeorBeSeen, Kristie and Opaltranquility. There are others but I can't remember who. I wish I could make some from my VHS tapes. I'd go on rampages too!

------------------
"I DO go on, don't I?"-Bono, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001

*jumps in*
WELL for DVDs, the program on the puter at home had this little bootin that looked like a camera that took stills when ya clicked it
I thinky it was WinDVD... so, if you don't have that, I can't helpyou

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

For mp3s I play them in QuickTime and pause it whenever I want to make a still, copy it and paste it in photoshop ( or any other similar program ) then save it and upload it.

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
For mp3s I play them in QuickTime and pause it whenever I want to make a still, copy it and paste it in photoshop ( or any other similar program ) then save it and upload it.

Thanks, I'll try that!

------------------
"Why do you have to be such a smart ass?" -my mom

Back
Top Bottom