Like Father/Like Son

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

resoody2

The Fly
redcordial.jpg

bono-kids3.jpg

Last edited:
Exactly!

This resemblence was what I was alluding to several weeks ago when I mentioned that Eli was starting to resemble another red-haired young man that we all know from Ireland. :wink:

Thanks resoody2

I see more of Ali there as well, especially the lips and nose, but also the shape of the face and the brown eyes. (Red hair?:confused: )

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Yeah, but I can also see a lot of Ali´s expressions in that pic. think he takes after her ma a lot.

I agree...I wonder will he act like Ali :angel: or Bono:macdevil:

A bit of the expression reminds me of B, but mostly the eyebrows :D Anyway, I still think he's more similar to Ali as well :yes:

resoody2 said:

Oh lordy, then does this mean that Levi and Aaron will spend their lives bemused and bookending another mouth that never closes too?:wink:

Not a bad arrangement, all the way around!

Re: Re: Like Father/Like Son

FEELINNUMB said:

Oh lordy, then does this mean that Levi and Aaron will spend their lives bemused and bookending another mouth that never closes too?:wink:

Not a bad arrangement, all the way around!

:lol: :laugh: That is so :lmao: I cannot even make a complete:giggle:

greety said:
yeah biff, I never thought Bono had red hair either. Or Eli, for that matter.

Good to have you back!
Hope you had a good time, not missing us too much :wink:

Thanks, Greety! I had a great time, but I must admit I did have the occasional yearning for the blue crack.:reject:

I wonder why none of Bono and Alis kids inherited Ali's dimples??..

I am the only one that inherited my dads dimples, but they only form on one side of of my cheek and only when I pronounce certain letters...*ok I know that was more than you guys want to know*:|

^Maybe the mucles in their cheeks just aren't as toned as Ali's or something (it sounds odd, I know)

I didn't get dimples until I started playing trumpet (which is a major cheek-workout), then i got some dimples... as of a week ago when I was in band camp, I got another set of dimples. Now I have 3 sets of dimples. That's why I think ti might have something to do with the cheek muscles.

geegeelovesadam said:
^Maybe the mucles in their cheeks just aren't as toned as Ali's or something (it sounds odd, I know)

I didn't get dimples until I started playing trumpet (which is a major cheek-workout), then i got some dimples... as of a week ago when I was in band camp, I got another set of dimples. Now I have 3 sets of dimples. That's why I think ti might have something to do with the cheek muscles.

OMG..that is too cute!!...I love dimples! esp on guys!..but maybe I should start playing trumpet or something and develope the dimples on the other side of my cheek to even me out!:lol:

^It's only cute until you have someone poking you in the cheek trying to count your dimples every time you try and hit that high C above the staff.

EXACTLY! BINGO! ...sorry i knocked that post together very quickly :)

Back
Top Bottom