Lights... Camera... ACTION! (in the making)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallDownJulie

General purpose wench
Alright, everyone! Whether you are one of the elite playwrites of PLEBA, a rookie, or not one at all~ join in! add your part!

Add 3 or 4 lines, building onto the story.
smile.gif

The boys are in town (PLEBAtown, to be exact, where all the PLEBAns liive~ kinda like how all the boys live in the same house) on a tour, and between shows they decide to explore the town, have some fun...

*in the hotel room*
BONO: *reading newspaper, without looking up...* Larry, is Edge ok? He's been in that bathroom for an hour and a half.

LARRY: *clips toenails* Feck if i know *snip*

*an explosion is heard from within the bathroom*

*the Edge opens a charred bathroom door with big grin on his face*

EDGE: if anyone was wondering if a hotel coffee maker and hair drier can be combined to make a mini microwave oven, ha ha, i assure you, it can't be done. *everyone looks up from what they're doing and stares dumbfounded at Edge* ...em, well, just thought you'd like to know... *blush* * as everyone continues what they were doing before, he walks over to the radio on the night table and starts taking it apart it*

BONO: *looks up from paper and looks around room* That's it! *slams the paper on the table* i can't stand being cooped up in here any longer! We need to get out of here.

ADAM: No kidding. i've cleared the mini bar. *sits indian-style in the middle of food wrappers and tiny empty liquor bottles*

BONO: There's tons to do in this town! Let's go out and have some fun! *rips out a corner of the newspaper*

EDGE: what's that, Bono?

BONO: it's an address for a dancing studio. this Ms. Jess teaches a belly-dancing class. i thought i'd swing by later, check things out. *grin*

*they leave the hotel and go their separate ways*

BONO: *strolls along* ha ha! Lester Street! what a silly name for a street! *continues to stroll* hello! what's this? a costume shop? hmmm.... *enters*

EDGE: *hops on Pee Wee Herman bicycle and sets off* see you guys later! *ring ring* *sings* it was a one-eyed, one-horned, flying purple people eater... hey! parks his bike and enters a pet shop*

LARRY: *climbs on Harley* Adios! *zzzzzzooms away on bike*

*distracted by a cute young lady, Larry takes his eyes off the road for a moment too long and hits a tree. there's no serious damage done to him, yet he is rushed off to the nearest hospital just incase*

ADAM: Until later! *snaps fingers and a cab arrives*

*Adam rides around the town a bit in the cab before stopping at a little coffee shop that caught his eye. "Java.com" it is one of those cafes with the computers. he orders a cup and sits at a computer, surfing the web a few minutes before discovering *dun dun dun* PLEBA*

ok, your turn! go!
smile.gif

------------------
~Julie*

(aka: hoo~lee~ah, aka: Fishy's Clumsey Julie, aka: MoonPhisto)

Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

(~Monty Python)

Okay I don't have anything to add just yet (isnt that depressingly ironic), but I have to tell you, this is the STRANGEST thing. Just the other day I was thinking of starting a tandem story like this, you know, everyone adds two or three lines at a time. And not only THAT, but ScottPhisto suggested I write a script about what happens when U2 discover PLEBA.

I believe the term for this is PLE-SP?

------------------
*Echo the Pimpstress* ... Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

This is it! I've been waiting two hours for this! It's a revolution! Blood runs! Flags wave! Come on everybody, throw down your tools and throw up a barricade! Run into the Winter Palace and stand on the tables waving bits of paper at each other! "Hello, are you the Czar?" "Yes, I am actually." BLAM BLAM! Ha ha! Tough luck, FASCIST! That's what happens to people who aren't working class!

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure!

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Delicious AND Nutritious!

LOL!! i thought it would be fun and i can't wait to see how it turns out!
smile.gif

------------------
~Julie*

Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

(~Monty Python)

BONO: *strolls along* ha ha! Lester Street! what a silly name for a street! *continues to stroll* hello! what's this? a costume shop? hmmm.... *enters*
*Upon entering Bono realizes that this is no ordinary costume shop. The floor dissolves into a single, monolithic stone staircase that descends down.*
Bono: Hello? Hello? *He starts to walk down slowly and when he reaches the bottom, the room at the end of the stairs converges into a single corner. A girl with black hair (just cut into an Uma Thurman "Pulp Fiction" do in a fit of boredom) and pale skin sits behind the counter, typing away at a laptop in front of her, the blue screen illuminating her face. She stops and rakes a hand through her hair muttering to herself...
Bluey: Think, think THINK!!! What the Hell happens NEXT!? Damn. *Bono clears his throat and she looks up, startled* Oh hi...gimme just a minute. *She thinks for a moment and her face lights up with inspiration, she types furiously for five seconds and smiles* Oh...they'll like that one! Heh, heh. *She looks up at Bono again* Oh, sorry.
Bono: Not at all...what are you doing? Writing a story?
Bluey: Ummm, you could say that. *she moves the computer so he can't read the screen* How can I help you?
Bono: *He looks around at the bare, dark walls* I thought this was a costume shop.
Bluey: It is.
Bono: Well, what do you have?
Bluey: We have...*She turns to a closet and pulls out a black leather suit with huge shades* This...and we have...*She pulls out a gold suit with a red tuxedo shirt, horns, and large gold, glittery boots* this.
Bono: That's it? You only have two costumes?
Bluey: Yup. That's all.
Bono: Hmmm, that's kind of strange.
Bluey: You haven't been out in this town very much yet have you?
Bono: No...actually, not. Well, I'd like to rent one of those.
Bluey: Oh, great...which one would you prefer?
Bono: Well, *He considers the two suits* Which would you choose?
*Bluey grimaces and looks at the screen again*
Bluey: Let's not get into that, okay? It just gets ugly, trust me.
Bono: *Confused* Okay... Do you get out of here much?
Bluey: Out of the dungeon? Oh no, I live here.
Bono: But you could leave...The door is right there!
Bluey: Yeah, but I just...dunno...I just don't. I kind of like it down here.
Bono: Well, after I get dressed, do you wanna come out with me for a bit? You don't look too busy...
Bluey: Sure! I'd love to...So which suit will it be?
Bono: You can't help me pick at all?
Bluey: *emphatically* NO...JUST TRUST ME HERE!
Bono: Okay, okay...I'll take that one
*He points to his chosen suit*

~~~Man oh man, apologies to Echo if you've already started on Edge! I'm bored. But I left it so you can come in dangit! Sorry girl!~~~

EDGE: *parks his bike and enters a pet shop* Oooh, pets!
*He strolls over to look at the hamsters when another cage catches his eye.*
Edge: Hey! Kittens!! *He picks one up gently, but it scratches his nose playfully*
Edge: Owwww! *He accidentally drops the kitten out of surpise* Oh shite! Kitty!
*But before Edge could try to catch her, He is shoved out of the way by an unknown figure.*
*When Edge finally untangles himself from the bird cages, he is surprised to see Animatronic Edge on the ground, holding the frightened kitten.*
Edge: Oh, eh, thank you! She scratched me and I accidentally dropped her!
*A. Edge had caught the kitten before she could hit the floor. He stared at Edge, full of unspeakable rage. (No really, he can't talk. Remember?)*
*A. Edge gently sets the kitten down, and stands up. He picks up the nearest dog leash and begins to advance on Edge...*
Edge: Crap...

Originally posted by mocool12:
~~~Man oh man, apologies to Echo if you've already started on Edge! I'm bored. But I left it so you can come in dangit! Sorry girl!~~~

*Looks up from defiling edge* What?

*Has already "started on Edge"*

Naw, man, it's cool. Everyone's allowed to write about the Edges.
smile.gif

Ooo dog leash...

EDGE: *gulp*

------------------

This is it! I've been waiting two hours for this! It's a revolution! Blood runs! Flags wave! Come on everybody, throw down your tools and throw up a barricade! Run into the Winter Palace and stand on the tables waving bits of paper at each other! "Hello, are you the Czar?" "Yes, I am actually." BLAM BLAM! Ha ha! Tough luck, FASCIST! That's what happens to people who aren't working class!

Originally posted by Echo:
*Looks up from defiling edge* What?
*Has already "started on Edge"*
Aw dammit. How? How did I know this was gonna happen? As I was typing that I was thinking, someone is gonna say something about this, b/c I sure as hell was thinking it... Whoops. Anyway, git to the story!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Posting smileys can be fun.

Originally posted by mocool12:
*A. Edge gently sets the kitten down, and stands up. He picks up the nearest dog leash and begins to advance on Edge...*
Edge: Crap...

ECHO: *from nowhere* There you are! I have been looking all over for you! What kind of trouble have you gotten yourself into now?

ANIMATRONIC EDGE: *looks down at leash guiltily. looks at kitten*

ECHO: That's not your kitten! *picks it up*

EDGE: Actually, I was just...

ECHO: Oh hello.

EDGE: Hi.

ECHO: *examines Edge* You look familiar...*glances back at Animatronic Edge* Oh. Right.

SCOTTPHISTO: Hey Echo we gotta hurry or we're gonna miss the previews! Theyre gonna show the Episode Two trailer!

ECHO: *looks at watch* Why do I always do that when I never WEAR a watch...well alright, let's g---

*Just then a giant condor swoops down, picks up Echo and ScottPhisto in it's claws, and flies off with them.*

*Hey, it could happen.*

*Edge is left alone with Animatronic Edge...*

I don't care WHAT'S goin on already.

Bono's in a costume store on MY street. I'm dressin him up as a sailor and takin' him on home.

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization

97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

"Aren't you afraid someone will eat your foot???" ~ScottPhisto~

*Larry is rushed to the hospital quickly even tho he seems to have just a few scratches and bruises on his body* (I swear I didn't cause those....yet. Muahahaha!!*ahem* Sorry)

Larry: But you can't leave me bike there *snarl* It's my Harley! My Baby!

Doctor:*looks at Larry befuddled* Just rest Mr. Mullen. Look here comes your nurse. She'll take care of you.

Larry:*Looks at the door and in comes this tall, skinny girl, in a white dress pushing a little cart*

MG:*gasps* No! It can't be! LARRY IS MY PATIENT?!?!?! Yes God i've been Good!!!!

Larry: Oh boy.

MG:*Rushes over to Larry* Are you comfortable Mr Mullen? Would you like me to raise your bed a little bit? Yeah I'll do that!*Before Larry can say a word MG is pushing a button. 5 seconds later the bed slams closed, all you see is Larry's arms and legs sticking out of it* Uhh woopsies heheh.

Larry:*mumbling* Push the other button!

MG:*Pushes the other button and the bed opens again* Oh my God! I'm so sorry Larry I was just trying to help.

Larry:*mumbles*Idiot. *outloud* Eh, it's ok, just make sure it doesn't happen again.

MG:Oh yes yes Larry don't worry it won't happen. What can I get you? Would you like your sponge bath now?*grins*

Larry:Sponge bath? Erm, i'm not that ill I can take a shower on my own when I get out of here.

MG:*mumbles*That's if you get out of here you sexy mofo grooowl.

Larry:What was that?

MG:Uhhh, nothing. Are you in pain? Can I give you a massage?

Larry:Erm, yeah I guess a massage is innocent enough.

MG:*thinks* Yeeeessssss, I get to touch his hot bod! Ok Mr. Mullen relax.

Larry: Ok.*leans forward a bit so MG can sit on the bed behind him*

MG:*Starts to massage him and thinks to herself*Don't defile, do NOT defile Larry...oh but I so want to defile him..Mmmmm I can feel his muscles, they're so..uhh hard and stuff

Larry:*can see in the reflection in the mirror MG's face and thinks* Man she looks like some psycho about to attack, maybe I should tell her to stop. Erm, Miss? I think that's enough.

MG:*continuing to massage but drooling all over Larry* Awwwwww I mean..Uhh..ok Mr. Mullen. I'll be right back.*walks out the door reluctantly*

Larry:*to himself* This is the perfect time to escape. With that nurse here i'm bound to have more injuries than what I came in with.*starts to jump out window when MG walks in*

MG:Noooooooooo Larry!!! Don't do it!!!! You're worth so much more than that, We all love you and wouldn't want you to dieeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Larry: Ya idiot! I'm not trying to commit suicide but i'm trying to escape from you ya psycho!

MG:*gasp* Escape???? *walks out the door and calls out* This patient needs to be strapped down! He tried to escape!*quickly 2 huge guys come into the room and strap Larry down*

Larry: Nooooooooo don't strap me down!!! Don't you see she wants to defile me???

MG:Good job boys*looks down at Larry* Ooooh kinky*giggles* *ahem* Comfy?

Larry:No! How can I be comfy when i'm tied down!

MG:Goooooooood. I'll be right back. Now this shot should help you calm down.*injects Larry with a shot that makes him go to sleep*

Larry: Heeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy. That's the stuuuuuuufffffffffff.*snores*

MG:That should keep him down for a while.

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

ADAM: Until later! *snaps fingers and a cab arrives*
*Adam rides around the town a bit in the cab before stopping at a little coffee shop that caught his eye. "Java.com" it is one of those cafes with the computers. he orders a cup and sits at a computer, surfing the web a few minutes before discovering *dun dun dun* PLEBA*
Adam: Pleba!? Hmm...what is this all about!? Mumbles to self?Elevated Bono?MacPhisto society?RSOC, IAAD, Orgasmatron? what in the world!!

Sparkys girl: Excuse me sir, you are in my seat and reading my personal stuff!
mad.gif

Adam: *startled* Oh my, I thought it was unoccupied?I am so sorry miss. Adam spills coffee onto himself?Feck, that is hot!

SG: *mumbles to self*?So are you Sparky!
Maria can't believe her good luck...it's him, it's really him...wait till Carrie finds out!!

Adam: I am sorry, did you say something?

SG: *blushes*...No, I mean yes,?I mean?

Adam: I am confused?.you looking at this PLEBA thingie?

SG: *blushes*?actually I was, but its nothing weird or fanatical, it?s just a bunch of female (& a few males?) fans that chat about you, well? not just you, more like the whole group!

Adam: sounds interesting?*bemused smile*

Adam: so who is Sparky?s girl, I am assuming that is you?*grins*

Maria: blushes?it is warm in here?I think it?s downright blistering in here! feels faint

Adam: No, I am quite comfortable?so, tell me more about this PLEBA club you ladies have going on?.

Carrie(oliveu2cm): Maria!! There you are I was waiting for you to order, I am having an espresso?what are you?(finally realizes who Maria is talking to!)

Carrie: OMG!!!!! It?s YOU!!

------------------
"I think the psychology of the bass player is interesting. If you've chosen that instrument you've decided in a way that your role is to support, to make everyone else feel confident" - Adam

sunlight, sunlight fills my room
it's sharp and it's clear
but nothing at all like the moon..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

U2 Photo Album

[This message has been edited by sparkys girl (edited 12-21-2001).]

YAY! this is great, you guys! i love it!! keep it going!
smile.gif

------------------
~Julie*

(~Monty Python)

Bono.....out on the street again....

BONO: left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot, pretend you're tall, pretend you're tall....

GIRL: ....Bono?

BONO: Hm?

GIRL: OMG It's....are you Bono?

BONO: *looks at watch* I think so. Wait-- how tall do I look?

GIRL: I dunno...like....shorter than me.

BONO: *sigh* Yep, I'm Bono, then.

GIRL: O.....MY.....DAD.

BONO: O, look. My wife even wrote me name on me lunch bag.

GIRL: aaaww that's SO CUTE. Y'know...I've ALWAYS thought that you're just the most FASCINATING man ever.

BONO: Em..yes...well....

GIRL: Always doing something new...

BONO: Well, I do have more up my sleeves than Winona Rider at Sakks...em...nice to meet you...glad you're a fan....

GIRL: Are you ok? *follows Bono as he walks away*

BONO: Yes, I just....I feel like I'm supposed to be somewhere....I just don't remember where I was going.

GIRL: Aw...my Grandfather has this problem ALL the time.

BONO: Your GRAND--!! Listen, I have to....

GIRL: I don't want you to get lost. I'll just come with you!

BONO: Em....great....left foot right foot...

***LATER****
STEWART COPELAND: Bono? Is that you?

BONO: Stew....

STEW:....you're looking well.

BONO: You, too.

GIRL: WHERE? Oh.

STEW: Em....

BONO: Listen, Stew, I KNOW you called a few times, but--

STEW: I called you EVERY DAY after that first gig....I left messages with everyone in the house: Edge, Larry, Adam...and even your immediate family.

BONO:...with....so many people living in one house....you don't always get--

STEW: It doesn't matter....

BONO: Listen, Stew. The band wasn't working out.

STEW: All I ever wanted was to have a band with Bono.

BONO: I know. And we did. But...it was just me singing and you playing the wooden fish, so....

STEW: Well the drooms were heavy. I couldn't carry them all around.

GIRL: You guys had a band together?

BONO: We played ONE show....

STEW: We could have been the biggest band in the-- or not...

BONO: At the show these two dark-haired girls lunged on stage and defiled us.

GIRL: OMG. What did you do?

BONO: Well....We pretended they had broken our legs and we let them have their way with us. BUT, AFTER that, we called it quits.

STEW: Heh....we couldn't even WALK....we asked them to drive us home, and they kept us in this room in some mansion. Remember on the wall there were pictures of Jude Law raping his hand, and of our heads superimposed on Larry Von Mullen's body? Man, we were there for WEEKS....until there was a showing of all the episodes EVER MADE of MST3K at the local cinema....and they were gone for a few days...we recuperated and managed to leave.

BONO: BUT! Not before being tackled, locked in the basement, and asked to make suggestive noises into a tape recorder! Remember?

STEW: *sigh* Those were the days...we got home eventually....

BONO: ....was that Springsteen in that large jar in the basement? Remember that?

GIRL: Em....

STEW: Bono decided we shouldn't play any more shows because his wife kinda noticed he was gone for awhile, and she also noticed that he didn't have the energy to get elevated and--

BONO: *kicks Stewart Copeland* Shut up, Stewart!

STEW: Well, it's TRUE.

BONO: Listen. I'm tired of this fighting. I have this coupon, and I'm going to take belly dancing lessons. Come with?

STEW: Well....I've got nothing else to do. OK.

BONO:left foot right foot...

GIRL: Guys? I think the belly dancing class is in that sketchy hotel room over there....

BONO: What? Are you SURE?

GIRL: Or it might be in that alley over here...

BONO: Em....

STEW:!! She's trying to defile us! Feck! Run fer it, Bono!

*high speed chase*

Bono and Stewart find a pogo stick and ride it. Shut up.

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization

97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

"Aren't you afraid someone will eat your foot???" ~ScottPhisto~

BONO: *kicks Stewart Copeland*

Now dont get me wrong, I love Stewart Copeland like he was cloned from my own stem cells...but I would PAY MONEY to actually witness this.

------------------

*Larry gets released from the hospital in perfect condition and heads back to where he finds his bike, also miraculously in perfect condition.*
Larry: What the feck? I crashed this thing!
*Bona pops up from behind the bike, covered in grease and oil.*
Bona: I fixed it for you.
Larry: Oh... well.. thank you.
Bona: No problem.
Larry: How can I repay you?
*Bona thinks of several ways, but for sake of purity pursues the least offensive option.*
Bona: Well, see... there's someplace I have to be and I was looking for a ride but I don't want a taxi... I'm a bit short on cash.
Larry: *eyeing her suspiciously* I see...
Bona: Yeah, college will do that to you. Takes all your money and leaves you to scrape...
Larry: Look, if you want me to pay for your ride...
Bona: No, that's okay. I'd rather walk anyway.
Larry: *noting her U of I shirt* We're quite a ways away from there, you're going to walk to Champaign?
Bona: Emm...
Larry: Look, I'll give you a ride, okay?
Bona: Really?
Larry: Sure. Hop on.
*Larry climbs on the bike and Bona follows suit. They ride away, Bona clinging to Larry. Suddenly Larry has a realization*
Larry: Hey, you were the cute girl that I saw riding down the street?
Bona: Yep. And you got distracted and crashed. I was the one who called the ambulance and then I fixed your bike.
Larry: Wow. I really owe you one.
Bona: Well...
Larry: No really. You saved my life.
Bona: Not really. You weren't that badly injured.
Larry: But if you weren't there... seriously. What can I do for you?
Bona: *whispers in his ear.*
Larry: *eyes widen* Ehm... I don't know if I can do that.
Bona: I'll make it worth your while.
Larry: *sigh* Fine.
*Larry and Bona pull into a motel and Larry proceeds to pull each and every button off of all of his shirts and hands them to a waiting Bona. She grins and they head back out to his bike and ride off into the sunset again*

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Larry Mullen Jr.'s Harley Club: The motors are loud for a reason. :D

All my pictures are located here:
LadyHeartland's pics.

Back
Top Bottom