Life after death?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Elsie said:
If I couldn't come back as Ali ( :combust: ) I'd definitely go with the cologne idea. Every molecule of me clinging to his glorious freshly showered bare skin... can't get that close with clothes, haha.

that thought is now burned in my brain..."freshly showered bare bono skin"
..............omg...................cannot speak......*dies.

Dismantled said:

Y' can't die now! Not with 'freshly showered bare Bono skin' on offer... Y' hafta sample a few delights - then y' can die happy..lol

to put a bit of a dampener on the whole "ali" idea......if bono cam back as himself who is to say that his life would pan out the way that it has. I mean if bono was reincarnated....maybe one of us less fortunate girlys, would manage to nab "paul"

EVERYBODY BUY A BAND!!!!!

Dismantled said:

:macdevil:

:yes:

bono_gal said:
to put a bit of a dampener on the whole "ali" idea......if bono cam back as himself who is to say that his life would pan out the way that it has. I mean if bono was reincarnated....maybe one of us less fortunate girlys, would manage to nab "paul"

Bleh, Paul or Bono or Steinhenvagnoleghuysensomethingbangbangbangbang, I'll take what I can get :lol:

Elsie said:
If I couldn't come back as Ali ( :combust: ) I'd definitely go with the cologne idea. Every molecule of me clinging to his glorious freshly showered bare skin... can't get that close with clothes, haha.

Yeah, but then you'd get washed off and head down the drain!!, and when he is done with that bottle, he would probably replace you with some thing like J-ho (J-lo) for men....or maybe Curious for men by "shitney spears", or "Stinky" by Kevin Fetherline.....

DOH!...............................sorry.........:reject:

I still stick to coming back as Ali, cause.....well so far over 20 years of fun, fun fun!!...:macdevil:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom