Lets talk about Larry's ass!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
0S89913.jpg

0Q79111.jpg

0X22093.jpg

0T36363.jpg

------------------
And everyone needs the music 'cause everyone needs relief.

* U2 Take Me Higher *

0T36363.jpg

YEEEEEEEEEEEAH TAKE IT OFF BABY!!!!!!!!! *waves $1 bill in the air* mmmm *drool*

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

You are welcome peeps and ma sistah!!

I am in a LarryyummyLarry mood today.

How bout some smiling Larry's.

la-boy14.jpg

bite.jpg

I abslutely love how he looks in this vid.

L-U.gif

801a2884.jpg

This is the most gorgeous pic of Larry imo.

f6ed01b0.jpg

larry0208.jpg

7-larry036.jpg

------------------
Holy Dunc Spacejunk Coming In For The Splash

Sicy's Website

010324r3-34cr-u2.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm That pic of Larry is so yummy *growl* His smile, his body *dies* Oh yes bring them on! More more more! lol
biggrin.gif
This stuff helps me get through the day

Wait *pauses* *looks* Is that a bit of elevation that I see there???? *looks again* *drool*
------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 11-12-2001).]

I'm turning this into the 9th IAAD meeting, because I am lazy after my trip and there have been some gorgeous pics of Larry in this thread-some of which I've never seen before. *drools*

Is this ok with everyone? lol
wink.gif

------------------
Fan named Matt (as a fellow fan prepares to take a picture of him with Larry): "You know Larry, I'm a drummer in a band too."

Larry (looks at fan and shrugs, smiling pleasantly toward the camera): "Well, Matt, we all have our problems."

~*April*~

You're welcome! I fixed your pic and I got rid of the extra post.. kinda wonderin about that.. lol.

Anyway! More Larry please!!

larry303.jpg

larry618.jpg

larry529.jpg

larry70.jpg

larry557.jpg

larry56.jpg

------------------

Sicy's Website

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
You're welcome! I fixed your pic and I got rid of the extra post.. kinda wonderin about that.. lol.

thanks again. I was wondering why you edited my post. I had no idea there was an extra post. OOPS! Sorry!
smile.gif

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAA!!!!

Well, Sicy...after all, he IS sitting on BONER'S lap, isn't he???

And Lazzer has been known to wear those "circulation stopper" jeans....I'm surprised he was able to father 3 kids after wearing those things...

*PANT* (er, get it?)
wink.gif

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
ummmmmm...... Larry.. is uh....... ele??????

larry_015.jpg

Err.. nice package.

icon26.gif

OMG!!!!! HOW DID I MISS THIS THREAD??!?!?!? *freaks out* You know what I love? I love pictures of Larry in the winter...he always looks so warm and cozy and...um...squeezable! *THUD*

larry_020.jpg

larry_012.jpg

This is just too much excitement for me!
wink.gif

Hj32306.jpg

BUTT SHOT!

th_larry132.jpg

------------------
Tonight this city belongs to me...

[This message has been edited by ~LadyLemon~ (edited 11-12-2001).]

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
I'm turning this into the 9th IAAD meeting, because I am lazy after my trip and there have been some gorgeous pics of Larry in this thread-some of which I've never seen before. *drools*

Is this ok with everyone? lol
wink.gif

it is fine with me...I have my 2002 U2 Calendar on my wall at work, I can say that it is making my job much better. My co-worker came over and saw the calendar and was wondering if there were any solo shots of "my guy". I told there was one, but I perfer December 2002 picture of the band. He looks so good in that picture, I showed my co-worker and she said "oh yeah, that is nice!"
smile.gif
With that said, here are my contributions...

I love this picture
Ip41461.jpg

DU38316.jpg

c480370.jpg

oh yeah, thanks SicilianGoddess for posting the UF picture...That is my fav!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 11-12-2001).]

mmmmmmmmm butt shot

PN13049.jpg

And I'll throw this hot sexy one in just for the hell of it.

larry345.jpg

------------------

Sicy's Website

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 11-14-2001).]

larry's so pretty...
smile.gif

3328%3A93923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E2323275%3C76%3B96ot1lsi

this is larry vogueing... (strike a pose!)
3328%3A93923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E2323275%3C7%3A%3B%3B%3Bot1lsi

and SG, that pic of larry in bono's lap is intriguing!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

laarrysmile2.jpg

010603r3-22crp-u2.jpg

la-pop34.jpg

------------------
And I have no religion
And I don't know what's what

[This message has been edited by ~LadyLemon~ (edited 11-15-2001).]

OH OH OH....

la-pop34.jpg

MY GOD.

Mere words cannot describe the man's beauty...

*dashes back to Edge club...but reluctantly*

------------------
Disco
------
M.O.M.M. of E.B.O.C.

http://community.webshots.com/user/gudagirl

http://community.webshots.com/user/discoteque
(now with 'elevated Bono' album!)
--------------------
Bono just has such an incredible ability to harness the crowd's energy and feed it straight back to them, resulting in what seems like communal ecstasy.I've never seen anything quite like it. Our Bono is indeed a mighty force. He walks into a room and all the air gets sucked right out. He is completely magnetic. - Shirley Manson, on Bono

Holy mother of drool is right!

biggrin.gif

------------------
And I have no religion
And I don't know what's what

I TOUCHED HIS BODY!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S HARD!!!!!!!!!!! IT FEELS LIKE HE IS BUILT OUT OF STONE!!!!!!!
AUGH!!!!!!!!!!! HE PUT HIS ARM AROUND ME!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! I PUT MINE AROUND HIS!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY!!!!!!!!!!WHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

------------------
*Ya Just cant get enough, of that Lovey Dovey stuff...*

" And to think I actually TOUCHED that tight, hard body!" - Miss MacPhisto

Originally posted by Lovey Dovey:
I TOUCHED HIS BODY!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S HARD!!!!!!!!!!! IT FEELS LIKE HE IS BUILT OUT OF STONE!!!!!!!
AUGH!!!!!!!!!!! HE PUT HIS ARM AROUND ME!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! I PUT MINE AROUND HIS!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY!!!!!!!!!!WHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~
97% compatible with Bono

"If we've got rockets, we tie our prayers to them and send them off."~Bono~

Magic Magic Magic Joe Houdini

Back
Top Bottom