let me realise your dreams!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

miss-U2

Refugee
okay, for those of you who don't know me, i am living in ireland... and i met the band many times... :heart:

and i wanna do something for you all !!! i am talking about this since a long time, and i've jsut got the idea!! :hyper:

thanks of you kelly!! u sent me the Dude pen and the letter from souly, that i have to give back to bono (maybe on friday)!!

and with all the letters i had to deliver to him, all the things that friends of mine wanted me to tell him, all the autographs i asked for them, and with the messages from PLEBA we delivered (well Declan did :applaud:, but i was there before and tried :reject: lol), i had this idea:

i am gonna me the mediator between you and the band!! :hug:
if u want me to give something to them or to one of them, or the technicians, or whoever u want, i will do it!! if u want me to tell them something, i will do it!!! if u want an autograph on something special, i will do it!!! of course, i will do it but one at a time!!! i mean, i can't go to the studios with 30 things to give, tell and ask :crazy: so, maybe just 2 or so for each time i see them... :huh:

so i start with the Dude pen from kelly, her letter and the letter from souly :love:

so who's next??

and of course, i forgot to tell, if i can't deliver the things u would have sent me, i would send them back to u!! :wink:

That's very sweet,miss-U2!! :hug:
Right now I don't have anything to give to them,but maybe you could help me in the future.I'm planning to go to Ireland,probably to go to a concert.And I would love to meet the "special U2 places" in Dublin. :wink:
Is there a way we can talk?Maybe by msn or other similar program?

miss-U2 said:
okay supernova:wink:!!! i don't know when it is "tonight" for you :huh:... cause for me it is already tonight :lol:
:lol: :lol:
The funny thing is,here is also night(7.20p.m) but the sun is shining outside because it's summer.
So,I always ignore the clocks and go for the sun.
Anyway,I'm digressing :D...By tonight I mean later,when I get home. :)

Wow! That's so wonderful of you! :heart: :hug: Have you ever written about/described your experiences meeting the band? I'd be very interested in hearing. :wink: In any case, I might email you something letter-like. Don't worry, I'll put something like "I'm an Interferencer whose dreams you're realizing!!" in the subject line. :D Thanks a bunch and a half!

well, i really have to write about my meetings with the band :yes:...
go to the band meetings forum, and click on the thread about daniel lanois, that's the only meeting i had which is written :huh:...
if u wanna see my pics, go to my journal, and click on view all entries... :up:
but i promise, i will write something about all of that pretty soon... but, the problem is i don't like talk about that so much, cos i think it is so unfair :sad: i feel bad for all of you who want to meet them, or just see them :hug:

awww u are so sweet

The only thing I'd want is if I manage to come over to Ireland in the summer you can show me round, and hopefully ur luck of meeting the band would rub off on me! :)

Yeah Dallas is hot! :drool: I saw him up close testing the guitars walking around the ramp at an Elevation show :love:

awww!! that's so sweet of him! :happy: :flirt:

and now that you mention it, I agree, Dallas is a hottie! :applaud:

I'll write a letter for them, and I'll send it to your email :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom