let me realise your dreams!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
okay, i think i received everything people sent me for this time:

stuff to get signed: Allegra's pics(ur favoutire is bono), Bonosloveslave's drawing by Bono, Edgespet's pics(ur favoutire is edge), Souly's card.

Stuff to give to Bono: Debbie's pacakge, ME2U2's letter, Joha_U2's letter, bonosloveslave's letter, souly's card.
Stuff to give to Adam: Supernova's gift, souly's card, the messages from PLEBANs
Stuff to give to edge and larry: Souly's cards.

Things to talk about: the dude pen, the bird, Zootopia, the album&tour, and personnal stuff...

is that okay?? :crazy: i am going mad lol if i can't have everything this time(maybe about what i have to talk about cos that takes a long time), don't worry, i will be back there in a few weeks :wink:

miss-U2 said:
mmm what u all could do is... :scratch:mmmm i can't tell u now, but i will tell you later:wink: for those of you who are coming to dublin one day (even if it is in 10years), i will ask u to go to a special place there.... if u all could go there, :bow: that would be very cool!!! but i can't tell u more now, that's a secret (again :lol:)

Well, you've got my e-mail... or you can find it in a thread around here - you know when I'm comming, so just let me know what I have to do! :wink: Oh, all these secrets - I'm sooo curious!!! :hyper: :D

okay, jsut to give you some news again.....

i was looking at the forum of U2acthung, where i used to go before i discovered that these people are just :censored: :madspit:
and well, someone posted a thread and he said that he saw THE EDGE in the streets in PARIS on satruday morning... :eyebrow: he was with a young girl, in a small street, he was wearing a hat and trousers, a driver was there too with a big black mercedes. They entered a cafe. :huh:

i don't know how to take this news... i don't trust these people :no:, so i keep checking, maybe in a few days he will say "oh no, that was not edge, but someone who looks like him" :|

I just found this in my email. I hope this will give y'all an idea where the guys will be:

Sunday Business Post
7th March 2004

Rock photos go on show

By Helen Boylan

Van Morrison, Sinead O'Connor, Shane MacGowan, Christy Moore and
members of U2 will be in Dublin's Temple Bar next Friday.

The Rockarchive Gallery in Temple Lane South will feature photographs
of these and other artists in the Irish collection of rock photographer
Jill Furmanovsky.

Her photographs will be available as a series of limited edition A3 and
A2 colour and black-and-white prints, embossed, numbered and signed by
Furmanovsky. They range in price from ?230 to ?455.

The exhibition will include rare images of Irish artists including Phil
Lynott and the Boomtown Rats from the photographer's archives.

There will also be images from some of the gallery's 18 other rock
archive contributors, such as Storm Thorgerson, David Corio, Martyn
Goodacre and Jorgen Angel.

Other music icons adorning the gallery walls include a pensive Jeff
Buckley by Furmanovsky (1994), Bob Dylan at the Isle of Wight festival
by Terry Spencer (1969), a head-turning Debbie Harry in New York by
Kate Simon (1977), and a very troubled Tina Turner with her husband,
Ike, just before their marriage break-up, also by Furmanovsky (1975).

"The ultimate goal of this collection is to create an archive that does
justice to the very broad spectrum that is Irish music, from Planxty to
Thin Lizzy, Rory Gallagher to Damien Dempsey and everywhere in
between," said Becky Dunford, owner of the Rockarchive Gallery.

(c) Sunday Business Post 2004

Again, GOOD LUCK EMILIE!!!

:eek: WOW!! You've lots of things to do and say to the band!
Don't go all mad because of us!! :no: :hug:

Thank you for everything u're doing for us, big sis!!! :hug: :heart:

okay guys, just to let u know that i am leaving tomorrow morning at 9am. I will be in dublin at 12pm. At the studios around 1pm or 2pm. Then, keep checking here, Bono's tart will keep u informed of what's going on (i will send her text every hour :lol: ) . I will go back to the studios on friday. and i will be back in Galway on saturday, around 1pm. I will write everything down, but i will also have to study, cos i have a test on monday :reject:

i hope i will be able to do everything :crazy:

talk to you later :kiss: :hug: :wave:

~~~safe travels~~~ :)

oh, yeah, I wanted to see if I can time my internet cafe viewing with your visit {for the message text}.

right now {in NYC} it is 3:40 PM. would it be ? 5 hours back from your time or {same thing in other direction} 5 hours ahead from my time....

which would be arrival in Dublinapproximately 5pm {NYC time} and to studio approx 6:30 - 7 PM??

Last edited:
souLnation2002 said:
I'll be at school when all the actions going on! :mad::mad:
Me too. :( At thursdays I arrive home in the beginning of the evening. The computers at university are very slow,so I'm gonna have to wait till I arrive home. :huh:

Have a great time, Emilie!! :hug: I'll just be sitting here at my computer holding my breath!;)

Maybe you could give Adam a great big birthday kiss from all of us!?!:drool:

Have fun & be safe travelling!

julie

okay, so just to let u know that i am going to dublin tomorrow (bono's tart, are u coming:hug:??wildhoney7, i will meet u there :up: ), if they are here :huh: i will give the messages for Ali to bono. I also have Cute Irish Bono's letter, Kelly's gift, and Patrizia's CD.
Then i have to get signed Allegra's pics, Edgespet's pics, and couly's card.
is that right :shifty:?

i don't have internet at home anymore, there are some kind of problems, i hope it will be fixed soon, but anyway, i will find one minute to go to college just to let u know if i saw them or not. an when it will be fixed, i will post a big story as always :lol: (maybe not, if they are not here :sad: )

Good luck Emilie! If they aren't there, that's okay, don't worry, you found them before and you'll find them again :)

Back
Top Bottom