let me realise your dreams!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Niamh_Saoirse said:

Ah! Compatriota! Como va? hehehe

Yo estuve viviendo en irlanda por un tiempo y acabod e volver a Bs As. Amo este lugar, pero ODIO este calor!!! :madspit:

Todo bien! que alegria ver argentinos por aca :wink: Yo fui a Buenos Aires hace un mes, de vacaciones. La pase re lindo, pero como dijiste..el calor es insoportable! :| Tenes MSN? Ahi vamos a poder chatear mejor :p :laugh:
Emilie es mi hermana mayor :yes: :heart:

Joha_U2 said:

Todo bien! que alegria ver argentinos por aca :wink: Yo fui a Buenos Aires hace un mes, de vacaciones. La pase re lindo, pero como dijiste..el calor es insoportable! :| Tenes MSN? Ahi vamos a poder chatear mejor :p :laugh:
Emilie es mi hermana mayor :yes: :heart:

Si, tengo. Te paso mi direccion: bonomaniac@hotmail.com

Decime cual es la tuya asi te agrego! :D

Yes, what Allegra said. We really want the band to know about what happened and how ticked off the fans are. There's even an old interview on U2.com where Edge talks about how he liked Zootopia.
That's all I could ask for.

TY for offering. *hugs*

Emilie,
This is just the sweetest thing I have ever heard! How kind of you to be willing to take the time out of your own life to help the rest of us!!:hug: :hug: Someone mentioned earlier how kind U2 fans are...I tend to agree. Since I've been checking out various U2 sites(this one is my very favorite though!), I've really been touched by how generous & kind-hearted everyone is. I guess that's one reason why we all love U2-they are the same way!

I've got two pics that I would really love to get signed, but I'm not sure how to get them to you. I'm still trying to figure my new computer out!!:confused: :scratch: :banghead:

Thank you again for your generosity!
:hug:

julie

a newbie hesistantly raises her hand

I know where I remebered you from... I'm still pretty new here....I saw the 'Guatamala' <via Pleba> french maG inside bed -photo almost as soon as I started posting in Early Dec '03!. You offered later on in that thread to trAnslate it. {still have to go actually read thAT!}. Ispent alot more time, at first, reading other poster AND drooling over the photo!!! :wink:

aND being so new here I feel awkward about asking, tho I have been a fan of the band sinse 1981. And I still have to actually write up my various thank you notes and do some possible artwork for them, tho I may hold off on the artwork & just do the the thank you notes .

Even if everything dosen't work out, I wanted to thank you for your very generous spirit in offering to help us! :hug: s to the Tenth power!

it is not because ur a newbie that u don't have the right to ask me to help you :hug: everyone here will have what he or she asked for :yes: so write your note and do the artwork, then then send them to me, as soon as u can, and that's all :wink: , the rest is my job :lol:

okay, i am going to dublin on friday... i have here with me : Swan's VHS, Kate's letter, SD's resume, Allegra's letter, and chrissy's letter....

i hope i will receive what you all sent to me tomorrow... if not, don't worry, i will be back to dublin in a few weeks!!!

i will talk to them about zootopia and the new album!!!! :hyper:

i will keep u informed!!!!:wink:

PS: :reject:sorry if i am a bit away from PLEBA nowadays, but i am quite busy with my bf here :lol:

miss-U2 said:
okay, i am going to dublin on friday... i have here with me : Swan's VHS, Kate's letter, SD's resume, Allegra's letter, and chrissy's letter....

i hope i will receive what you all sent to me tomorrow... if not, don't worry, i will be back to dublin in a few weeks!!!

PS: :reject:sorry if i am a bit away from PLEBA nowadays, but i am quite busy with my bf here :lol:

Have a good time! :wave:

I wonder how dude pen is doing? :hmm:

I miss that little guy sometimes :reject:

Just kidding :sexywink: :)

:ohmy: :hyper:

OMG!!! I was just thinking about you and my letter! I can't wait to see what will happen in a couple of days!

Make sure to get lots of pics! I have to see this to believe!

Also, please don't forget to get Bono (or any U2 member) to sign something with my name on it! It could be a napkin from the Octagon bar for all I care! I'm not picky, especially if it's coming from the B-man himself! I will gladly repay you!

I'm so excited I could just :faint:

Thanks a million! :hug: YOU ARE SO SWEET!!!

Last edited:
miss-U2 said:

:hyper: :dance: :up:

Dear God,

If you let Bono hire me, I'll never ever ask for anything again in my life, until the next time.

:D

Cheryl

Emilie,

you are very thoughtful :heart:

It is also very worrying that I have lived here 19 years and never seen them :laugh:One day I shall come and visit you in Dublin and go U2 hunting with you!!!!! :D

Hi, Its great to find people like all of you in here. I have a picture that needs to be autoghraphed by Bono so it?ll be great if you can do that for us. Hopefully I could spend some time in Ireland to help you with your task. My MSN is patydm@hotmail.com if you?re intersted.

Have a lovely Valentine?s Day!!

i am back!!! :wink:

geez, i have soooo many things to tell you!!!!
so first, yes i met them :hyper: (well "we" met them, cos aubin was with me :hug: ) and yes i gave everything to them!!! :yes:

i am gonna eat something, clean up the house, and i will write in the bands meetings forum and i will scan the pics (well, aubin, u have to send me yours :love: )

mission done :wave:

Back
Top Bottom