Let me ask u Bonoholics.........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Yes, as us Bonoholicos know......Mr B's husky voice is a real turn-on, esp when he sentances then laughs.....or its quite relaxing......
biggrin.gif

So, if u could have a recordin of Bono's voice......to help put u to sleep, or make u scream, or whateva floats ur boat....................and it would just be one long sentance he could say to make ur day, cause it just sounds soooo sexy......what would it be?

Mine would be:

'I would take ya to the zoo, to see the elephants, then listen, to some oar n'B.....and then drive ya home, tuck u up and leave the telly on'

biggrin.gif

no, dont ask why I came up with that!!!!

but I reckon my lungs and spine would curdle together from him sayin that!!!!

Originally posted by martha:
"Hello, Martha; would ya like to have a bit of a tumble?"

icon38.gif
he would not have to say a word to me...he'd just have to hum like he does at the beginning of IYWTVD; i find that sooooo relaxing!

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

that man could read off a list of HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS DISEASES and i'd be turned on....

bacterial meningitus
botulism
black death....

------------------
* love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * take my heart * love is blindness * in a parked car * in a crowded street * you see your love made complete * the thread is ripping * the knot is sleeping * love is blindness * love is clockworks and cold steel * fingers to numb to feel * squeeze the handle * blow out the candle * love is blindness * love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * o my love * blindness * a little death without mourning * no call and no warning * baby a dangerous idea * that almost makes sense* love is drowning in a deep well * all the secrets * and no one to tell * take the money * honey * love is blindness * love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * o my love * blindness *

Originally posted by Stories for Boys:
that man could read off a list of HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS DISEASES and i'd be turned on....

bacterial meningitus
botulism
black death....

ROFL

"chronic *moan* bronchitis.....scarlet *grunt* fever......

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono
Get on the Boos

Burn down the disco* Hang the blessed D.J.*
Because the music that they constantly play
IT SAYS NOTHING TO ME ABOUT MY LIFE ~Smiths

I am just for you, as you are not for me ~Pete Yorn

Originally posted by WildHonee:
ROFL

"chronic *moan* bronchitis.....scarlet *grunt* fever......

ROFL!

Dr. Bono...
be scared! the man can't even drive right!
wink.gif

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

dr bono: oops

*cuts superior vena cava*

laura: uh...tis ok...cause it's bono *swoon* *DIES...LITERALLY*

dr bono: o no...not another one...

------------------
* love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * take my heart * love is blindness * in a parked car * in a crowded street * you see your love made complete * the thread is ripping * the knot is sleeping * love is blindness * love is clockworks and cold steel * fingers to numb to feel * squeeze the handle * blow out the candle * love is blindness * love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * o my love * blindness * a little death without mourning * no call and no warning * baby a dangerous idea * that almost makes sense* love is drowning in a deep well * all the secrets * and no one to tell * take the money * honey * love is blindness * love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * o my love * blindness *

ob-gyn bono? now that's pleba...

O_O

------------------

Originally posted by martha:
Okay, now I'm going to have a hard time concentrating in class tonight, and not because I'll be relaxed!
wink.gif

i am glad i could help
wink.gif
enjoy your class!

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by daisybean:

HAHAHAHA... unless he was a gynecologist

TEHEEEEEE!!
*blushing*
"Yes Dr. Bono"
teeehhehheee! Edgie would be his assistant!!
*blushing again*
Larry would be the grumpy secretary, he'd growl at patients!!!
hahahhaha

------------------

DAVE EVANS ATTENDS MY SCHOOL, I have proof!

I want Bono, I want Larry, Edgie Edgie I love you hairy!
(meow mix tune)

"Where's my public? My God, they've deserted me! This is a crisis. We'd better do something. Stir up some publicity or something. 'Bono in under-age sex orgy.' That should do it. I want my public Back" - Bono 87'

Originally posted by hippyactress:
mmm....Bono rumblings before bed...I wouldn't care what he said!

Thank you for that lovely thought. I can go to bed now.
smile.gif

------------------
Pink elephants and lemonade.
Dear Jessie, hear the laughter running through the love parade.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers: Emily's Wallpapers

mmm....Bono rumblings before bed...I wouldn't care what he said!

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

HMMMMMMMMMMM..... I duno if I could pick just one phrase or what ever buuuut I think his voice is so sexy, smooth, and I melt every single time I hear him sing Bad, but then again Exit comes to mind as well.

Back
Top Bottom