Let it snow!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madonna's child

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Here in Bowling Green, OH, we had our first snowfall last night. Guess it's winter... Anyway, since PLEBA could use a new thread, let's post pictures of the boys in the snow!
snow.gif

jtsnowytown2.jpg

edgesnowy.jpg

sunsetinwinter.jpg

We never have snow. Tonight it's going down into the teens, and it'll be one of the coldest nights of our Sunbelt winter. It's almost always above freezing during midday, anyway.

Its now 9 here and suppose to be -10........brrrrrrrrr. We had our first real snow fall a couple of weeks ago. Its so pretty, I love snow with christmas:hug:

I'm in northern California (the other California) and we had sunshine and 60ish weather today. I was thinking it doesn't feel like Christmas yet. I would like a cold snap for a week or so, just not when I have to go to work, we get more plain old rain than anything in the winter.

it has snowed here......and it will snow some more....and it will stick and freeze then more will come and make life inconvienent...

I have a question about the first photo posted on this thread...

where are they at?

It hasnt snowed in manchester though! Even if it does it wount be nice think snow like in america it will be slushey icey crap:mad: :(

Great idea for a thread! :happy: But I don't have any that haven't already been posted :sigh:

We actually had a few inches back in October, which is early even for Connecticut. Since then-nothing. It's freezing though and they are predicting snow for Sunday. A white Christmas would be lovely.

Great pics guys. I love our boys in the snow, all rosey cheeked and adorable.:love:

Back
Top Bottom