Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man - Trailer screencaps - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-28-2006, 08:19 PM   #1
War Child
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Antarctica
Posts: 570
Local Time: 06:30 PM
Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man - Trailer screencaps

I downloaded the high definition trailer and made some screencaps for y'all. They're rather big, so instead of killing your internet connections I uploaded them all in a gallery here.

http://pics.livejournal.com/tapisvol...llery/0004whgd

__________________

evieangelique is offline  
Old 04-28-2006, 09:22 PM   #2
Blue Crack Supplier
 
kellyahern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Posts: 34,698
Local Time: 03:30 AM
those are really big

I found my new desktop wallpaper
http://pics.livejournal.com/tapisvolant/pic/0004dgsy
__________________

kellyahern is offline  
Old 04-28-2006, 09:23 PM   #3
ONE
love, blood, life
 
one4u2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bono's Sleeves
Posts: 12,541
Local Time: 02:30 AM
one4u2 is offline  
Old 04-28-2006, 11:04 PM   #4
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
BrownEyedBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: San Pedro Sula, Honduras
Posts: 3,510
Local Time: 01:30 AM
Anyone care to explain what this whole thing is and what it has to do with U2?
BrownEyedBoy is offline  
Old 04-28-2006, 11:28 PM   #5
Acrobat
 
PopDaisy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Heartland USA
Posts: 373
Local Time: 01:30 AM

They're all beautiful screencaps, but that last one makes me laugh, with the bordello-red tinseled backdrop and Bono on the keyboards.

http://pics.livejournal.com/tapisvol.../0004t5dw/g136

It just kind of looks like a skit you'd see on Saturday Night Live:

"Well, good evening, ladies and gentlemen; I'd like to welcome you to the Vertigo Lounge... This handsome young man behind me is Adam Clayton, and my friends call me Bono..."

PopDaisy is offline  
Old 04-29-2006, 04:03 AM   #6
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: slovenija
Posts: 21,072
Local Time: 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by BrownEyedBoy
Anyone care to explain what this whole thing is and what it has to do with U2?
I'm your man is a movie about Leonard Cohen (I think), and U2 is playing one of his songs in the soundtrack.
U2girl is offline  
Old 04-29-2006, 05:57 AM   #7
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Bono Mot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Lost.
Posts: 4,692
Local Time: 03:30 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by PopDaisy
They're all beautiful screencaps, but that last one makes me laugh, with the bordello-red tinseled backdrop and Bono on the keyboards.

http://pics.livejournal.com/tapisvol.../0004t5dw/g136

It just kind of looks like a skit you'd see on Saturday Night Live:

"Well, good evening, ladies and gentlemen; I'd like to welcome you to the Vertigo Lounge... This handsome young man behind me is Adam Clayton, and my friends call me Bono..."

It really does!


Thanks for those, evieangelique!
Bono Mot is offline  
Old 04-29-2006, 10:42 AM   #8
musicidalist
 
Miroslava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: KVKX
Posts: 10,747
Local Time: 03:30 AM
Thanks
Miroslava is offline  
Old 04-29-2006, 10:47 AM   #9
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 52,117
Local Time: 03:30 AM
Thanks.
lauramullen is offline  
Old 04-29-2006, 12:24 PM   #10
Galeonbroad
 
Galeongirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Schoo Fishtank
Posts: 70,778
Local Time: 09:30 AM
they performed tower of song right?

thanx for the caps! they're really huuuge!
do you still have that video? if so,is there a way I can get it?
Galeongirl is offline  
Old 04-29-2006, 12:28 PM   #11
Blue Crack Addict
 
Babydoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Berlin, Germany.
Posts: 22,280
Local Time: 09:30 AM
at the caps... esp the ones with bono singing...
Babydoll is offline  
Old 04-30-2006, 08:19 PM   #12
War Child
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Antarctica
Posts: 570
Local Time: 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Galeongirl
they performed tower of song right?

thanx for the caps! they're really huuuge!
do you still have that video? if so,is there a way I can get it?
Luckily the link is still active - just cut out the gap between "send space"

http://www.send space.com/file/s1tz1c

The download is around 105MB and extremely hi-res, just fyi.
evieangelique is offline  
Old 04-30-2006, 08:40 PM   #13
War Child
 
xtal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: US
Posts: 834
Local Time: 11:30 PM
You guys should hear Bono's version of Leonard Cohen's HALLELUJAH. Beautiful, just a beautiful perfect version of the song!!!!
xtal is offline  
Old 05-01-2006, 09:39 AM   #14
Refugee
 
MadDaisy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: A low-lit room, UK
Posts: 1,937
Local Time: 08:30 AM
thanks! They are beautiful pics and noice n BIG! hehehe
MadDaisy is offline  
Old 05-01-2006, 11:45 AM   #15
Galeonbroad
 
Galeongirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Schoo Fishtank
Posts: 70,778
Local Time: 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by evieangelique


Luckily the link is still active - just cut out the gap between "send space"

http://www.send space.com/file/s1tz1c

The download is around 105MB and extremely hi-res, just fyi.

thank you might take a while!

xtal, I know that song, didn't know it was a Cohen song.. it sounds hot


*edit* evie, I just downloaded it, but my quicktime says it needs some sort of compressor it can't find... I checked for updates, it said there were none.. what can I do to play the file??
Galeongirl is offline  
Old 05-01-2006, 06:52 PM   #16
War Child
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Antarctica
Posts: 570
Local Time: 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Galeongirl



thank you might take a while!

xtal, I know that song, didn't know it was a Cohen song.. it sounds hot


*edit* evie, I just downloaded it, but my quicktime says it needs some sort of compressor it can't find... I checked for updates, it said there were none.. what can I do to play the file??
You might not have the most recent version of Quicktime/iTunes, maybe? A lot of new trailers in *.mov or *.mp4 format don't play on anything but recent versions of QT.
evieangelique is offline  
Old 05-02-2006, 06:07 AM   #17
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
greety's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: smack in the middle of contradiction
Posts: 4,586
Local Time: 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by xtal
You guys should hear Bono's version of Leonard Cohen's HALLELUJAH. Beautiful, just a beautiful perfect version of the song!!!!
Really, you mean that??

I don' care much for it, nothing beats Jeff Buckley's version imho
greety is offline  
Old 05-02-2006, 06:11 AM   #18
Galeonbroad
 
Galeongirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Schoo Fishtank
Posts: 70,778
Local Time: 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by evieangelique


You might not have the most recent version of Quicktime/iTunes, maybe? A lot of new trailers in *.mov or *.mp4 format don't play on anything but recent versions of QT.
yea I foudn that out... I can't get the new quicktime, those buggers only made it work for windows 2000 and XP.. and I have ME.. NOTHING WORKSWITH ME, I HATE BILL GATES

well, not really, but just.. aargh! why did he have to invent it?
*sniff* oh well, I"ll keep the file, and wait till I have a new pc to play it,.. the next milennium or so..
__________________

Galeongirl is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×