"Leave us alone, we are in love!"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miss-U2

Refugee
that's what bono said while he was hugging me 2hours ago! wildhoney7 are in an internet cafe in dublin, and we met bono, steve lillywhite and dallas(kinda) and we met the Mr_Lemon band :hyper: we are going to the clarence tonight! i gave ur stuff to bono, he said he will check them all on monday, he was leaving to i dunno where :scratch: so we will meet him again on monday! adam was in london today :sad: and Ali was in O'Connell street at 1pm :lol:

more details of this adventure on tuesday (with tons of :drool: pics)

No Kidding!! That's it girl!! You just got yourself the N?1 fan prize!! ;)

I am so happy...you would not believe it!!
And you will meet them again on Monday?? Yikes...shall I catch a plain right now?? And meet you on Monday?? maybe that would be a good choice!! ;)

Tell me...did he say anything about the gifts?? Did he enjoy?? OMG missy...you are makiing me really nervous and anxious right here!!! you lucky girl!!! Congrats....and good luck for Monday :drool: :applaud: :hug:

:faint: OK...that's me...dying right here!!
But I'll be patient...and I'll be all around waiting for your updates!!! :)

Oh wow, that is too incredible :faint: Did Mr. LeMon meet him too? Did he remember him?

my_kite said:
No Kidding!! That's it girl!! You just got yourself the N?1 fan prize!! ;)

I am so happy...you would not believe it!!
And you will meet them again on Monday?? Yikes...shall I catch a plain right now?? And meet you on Monday?? maybe that would be a good choice!! ;)

Tell me...did he say anything about the gifts?? Did he enjoy?? OMG missy...you are makiing me really nervous and anxious right here!!! you lucky girl!!! Congrats....and good luck for Monday :drool: :applaud: :hug:

Me too (being anxious) :hyper: Did he like the cd? :reject: What gifts did he get? You mean I have to wait till Tuesday to find out? Am I asking to many questions? :lol:

This if fun, reading the reports from you and wildhoney7!
Thanks for being the Pleba ambassador again Emilie! :hug: You're the best! Have fun, and say hi to MrLemon for us! :wave:

Last edited:
:faint: :bono:

I would have that put on my headstone when I died!!
Bono loves me!!!!

There is no way I will sleep now Monday cant come fast enough!!:wink:

I'd like to see some pics.. I pm'd you miss-U2 the other day but you never responded.

okay a bit of the story cos i have some minutes free... (sorry i dont have pics right now, cos they are still in my camera, i will put them on my puter once i will be back to galway or in france)

so... where do i start?? :hyper:

so we arrived at the studios at 1.30pm. we could have arrived earlier but i needed to buy a hot dog :lol:well Karine another friend of mine (french) was already there. Su and karine explained to me what hapenned the day before :rant:
then an american girl who was there last week and who had left me her gift to bono arrived at 2pm.
she wanted to meet Bono but she didnot want him to be in a "bad mood" like the day before, she wanted us to let her talk with bono cos we already met him :eyebrow:etc... i think Su will explain that to you cos if i start talking about that, i am kill someone :madspit:

anyway, around 2.30 i think, there was a big car coming...but it was not bono's car :no: well not the usual one... i kept looking at the car coming and then i saw the number plate, it started with 04, that means that the car was bought in 2004... so then, i started wondering "maybe he bought a new car recently and that's him! :scratch: "finally the car passed in front of us, and someone inside waved... someone with a cowboy hat on :yes: it was BONOOO!!!

but 3fans arrived... they didnot say "hi" or anything...they took some pics of the place and left...
then, Mr_Lemon and his band arrived :hyper: 10people :ohmy: so of course the girl was like "don't tell them anything" yeah right, but when bono will come out, they will see he is here :lol: i can lie to bad fans you know, the ones running after the cars or pushing other fans, but i can't lie to others fans just because i want bono for me,i can't even lie to fans coming to me and asking me if the band is inside so how do u want me to lie to Mr_Lemon and all his nice friends :rolleyes:????so, she told them nobody was there.... anyway.... i felt bad :reject:

the craziest thing was when one of Mr_Lemon's friends (sorry, i forogt your name :banghead: ) came towards me as soon as she arrived, shook my hands and said "are you Emilie?"
:shifty: :shocked: :lol: OH MY GOSH, how do you know me?? then i heard "interference" and i understood :laugh:

OMG...the cowboy hat!!:wink:

He is really going back to the JT era!! And he looks so fine!!!

New car?? Way to go...!! A new Mercedes...hum?? Or a BMW??

Tell us more!!! ;)

well we took lots of pics(actually THEY took lots of pics, you have to them to me BTW :hug: ) of us on the bench etc... ( YYAAYY i got pics of me and Mr_Lemon's band "Station" :up: )

a big black car with black window arrived at 3 i think and stopped in front of the studios.. the driver was waiting... some people were gonna leave:huh:

Edge passed in front of the bench, but i think he was in a bad mood or just tired and certainly bugged by the number of fans :lol:

and at 3.45, the door opened.... i didnot see it first i was looking somewhere else.. well i think everybody was looking somewhere else, and taking pics (that was the first day ever with sooo many fans there:coocoo: ) but when i heard some voice coming from the door i turned my head and i saw.... :drool: HIM!! BONO, with a cow boy hat and a red-pink-purple-flashy shirt (a bit opened of course) :combust:

i don't know the type of the car... i will have to look again... but that's a weird car(not even a black one) and nobody seems to know :lol:

(just for some updates, Su aka wildhoney7 is stuck at larry's place :lol: we went there today and i left but she wanted to go to buy some sweets, so we were supposed to meet in the internet cafe.. but she texted me and she went back to larry's place and now, there's no bus to come back in town :lmao: i am laughing so hard)

anyway, my sessions is gonna end soon... i have no credit, so i will finish the story later okay??

:wave:

Yiokes...you missy...I am having a heart attack right now...but this excitment feels soooo good!!!
Yay for the new car...and yay for your history...and YAY for U2...and BONO...and The Edge...and Larry...and Adam...I am just an addict!!! :)

Love
Tania

okay finally i have a few more minutes (yes i top up my credit :lol: )

so where was i??

oh yes bono!!!
everobdy was taking pics of him, stading at the door, posing!!! girls you would have died :faint: i swear he was soooo HOT!!! finally after 10seconds we all went to him... he was so :shocked: cos there were soo many people!!!

and everybody started posing with him... and everybody was taking pics... that's why all the time bono just stayed there with a fan in his arms looking everywherem at all the cameras :hyper: then the american girl asked me to take a pics of her and she got signed her big poster of bono in the bathtub :drool: that was a funny momen!! then Su got her hug!! she went in his amrs and she stayed there at least 2minutes :yes: he kept talking, and su was therem posing and everybody was taking pics!! well, she will tell you about that:sexywink:
then Mr_lemon and the band!!! i took lots of pics cos they were all soo cool with bono :yes:
then i tried ti find a way til bono!! quite hard actually:crazy: but i did it! when i was standing in front if him, as said "bono this is from fans from all over the world" he was looking straight at me :shifty: :reject: then i wanted to explain the stuff but i didnot have time, he said "awwwww :cute: and he put his hand on my neck, he touched softly my hair and he kissed me :faint:

Yikes girl...my hair is all UP!!! You lucky!!
Did he mention anything?? You know why I am so curious...!!! TELL me!!!

hold on, i can't go faster :crazy: this keyboard is driving me mad:madspit:

so finally, he started posing for pics, so Su kinda took tons :hug: and he was so close to me u know, worse than the february meeting... and then Mr_Lemon said something like "hye bono do ya know that there azre more pics of her than you on internet?" bono said "what:eyebrow:?" so i repeated what he said... and there... that happened :ohmy: he hugged me more, i couldnot breath, i was lost somewhere in his wild shirt and i heard him saying "oh come on leave us alones we 're in love"

:laugh: :combust:

I am sure he never said that to any fan before!!! You will listen to it the rest of your life...that voice in your hear...saying 'Leave us alone...we are in love'!! YAY :wink:

and then, i just died:faint: so if someone who was there could tell me what happened next? :lol:
i know that he kept talking about that kinda things... like we 're a young couple or something :scratch: i remembered i thought about Ali... dunno why:huh: but her face came to me mind at this moment!!! and he kept hugging me and hugging me... it lasted soooo long :yes: and at one moment, i think before the "we're in love" he put his face against mine, really hard... then i felt his hands and his chest against mine and his neck against my cheek... and finally i heard the "we're in love" and i dunno :crazy: GAAAHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom