"Leave us alone, we are in love!"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:
Has anyone heard from Emilie in the past couple of days? Just wanted to make sure she's okay :hug:

I met her :hug: again on Friday. Now she is on her way back to France with her parents. They are traveling by car....that's why it takes so long. :wink:

Hi everyone, I said I would put a posting on about the wedding. Well, when I got to the church I saw the best man (who was also the Grooms Brother) and told himd the story about meeting the band and getting the card signed. His face was a picture. Well at the reception they did all their speeches and right at the end the Best Man said "I understand your Best Friend was in Ireland recently and she told you that the band were away but I had a nice time anyway, but one thing you don't know is that she did meet the band and they signed a wedding card especially for you" and the whole place went quiet for about ten seconds, when he produced the card to them both their faces were of stunned amazement especially when he handed Adele the picture of Bono and Edge in the doorway. The Grooms jaw dropped about ten foot and Adele jumped up and flung her arms around me the rest is history. It finished off the reception with gasps of amazement and then stories of "how the &^%$?%^ hell did you do that". And that is my story. Hope you enjoyed it, I certainly did.

Bye for now Im off to bed as it's late.

LL-
what a great present and great florish of a suprise for your friend's wedding! definatly one for the books. :up:

BT.... OOooooh....Stereo singing from Bono & Edge ??!!! WOW :drool: :love: < very fine Compensation!>

Mr LeMon... that was so nice with your dad, the wine, the guys and the cell-phone Birthday song. vert sweet!

Larry's Lush...great story!! I can imagine how crazy they got!! It was a wonderfull surprise!!
Hey...if I marry...can you come to my marriage??? ;) Just kidding...! How cool and FUNNY!! :wink:

Emilie..don't you say that!! :(
No way ... you have that special 'status' to the band...don't throw that away!! Not in this life...PLEASE!!! :(
Please e-mail me back...I e-mailed you...and I am a bit worried!! I'll wait to hear from you!!

miss-U2 said:
i am back to france! i wil never meet the band again if that's what some of you want :eyebrow:
i hope this album will be finished soon cos it is becoming more and more crazy at HQ :crazy:

:no: NO, Emilie :hug:. No one wants you to stop meeting the band. You have done so much for all of us here. :heart:
Just think about all the stuff you gave to U2 from fans that couldn't meet them, all the things you got signed for people all over the world.

I'm so sorry that you had to leave Dublin under those circumstances :sad:. But when it gets really tough, don't forget: YOU'LL BE BACK IN DUBLIN IN SEPTEMBER :wink:!!!!!

Especially for Larry's sake I really hope that they will finish working there really soon! :huh: :crazy:

Last edited:
i haven't been able to follow all this but i totally agree with wild honey. you have done so much for us, so please don't care what ohters might think or say!!!
you're such a nice girl and you deserve the attention and respect of the band

take care girl!!

Emilie - please don't say such things :hug: I agree with my_kite, WH7 and Am?lie! (<--- Welcome to PLEBA! :wave:) :yes:

wild honey 7 said:
Especially for Larry's sake I really hope that they will finish working there really soon! :huh: :crazy:

:ohmy: Whats up with Larry?! :confused:

Last edited:
miss-U2 said:
i am back to france! i wil never meet the band again if that's what some of you want :eyebrow:
i hope this album will be finished soon cos it is becoming more and more crazy at HQ :crazy:

Em, if you say something like that again I swear I'll kick your arse when I get back to Dublin in September! :lol:

Don't be silly! You are going to stop seeing them just because somebody is very very selfish and tries to stir up trouble among us? Pish! Don't even listen to them! Just say: Oh really? So you think I'm a total bitch? Think whatever you want! I know I'm not so I'm not even gonna bother arguing with you! *smile*

Everybody around here knows how sweet and funny and nice you are! You have done loads of cool things for lots of people in here and we are very thankful for that! :yes: :D

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Em, if you say something like that again I swear I'll kick your arse when I get back to Dublin in September! :lol:

Don't be silly! You are going to stop seeing them just because somebody is very very selfish and tries to stir up trouble among us? Pish! Don't even listen to them! Just say: Oh really? So you think I'm a total bitch? Think whatever you want! I know I'm not so I'm not even gonna bother arguing with you! *smile*

Everybody around here knows how sweet and funny and nice you are! You have done loads of cool things for lots of people in here and we are very thankful for that! :yes: :D

Amen sista :D - you said it!!! :yes:

Emilie - I am going to jump in here too and say the same thing. Don't let one person stop you from going and meeting the band. We love you here. :yes: :hug:

Am?lie said:
i haven't been able to follow all this but i totally agree with wild honey. you have done so much for us, so please don't care what ohters might think or say!!!
you're such a nice girl and you deserve the attention and respect of the band

take care girl!!

Emilie, I totally agree with Am?lie. Remember that old song 'When the going gets though, the though get going'? Don't give up because some ppl try to stir things up. Show them you're stronger than they are, you can do that. Besides, a lot of ppl here are relying on you girl to get some stuff through.

Am?lie, welcome to PLEBA. Nice to see another Belgian here, there aren't many of us though!

Emilie you cant let one persons jealousy stop you!
Because at the end of the day thats what it is, its a sad fact that some people really need to grow up.

You do realise now that you are back in France until Bono arrives over there this folder is going to be very quiet??!!

Thats what I meant no updates on the boys!:wink:

Everyone enjoys reading about the latest meet ups I do it keeps me going until I can get back over to Dublin!!!

thank you girls :heart: :hug:

U2kitten, to reply to your question i don't post pics directly here cos if my mum see a pic of me on the internet she is gonna be mad at me :rant: (it happened once on u2guatemala)

Su u can't imagine how sad i was when i left HQ.... :sad:

well i think some people need explanation.

On friday, we went to ther studios with my parents, Su and my roomates. karine and the guy who was there during the week arrived. around 3.30pm, edge arrived. then, bono arrived in the car of someone from the management who dropped him (i dunno what happened to his car :huh: ) he was dressed in black and white. he entered the studios without looking at us. then adam arrived around 5pm and waved at us :hug: . finally larry passed :drool:

but then, my dad got mad :madspit: i HATE my dad!! why did i bring to the studios the people i hate the most?? :banghead: he completely went crazy!! so at 6pm, i was forced to leave. without turning back. it was a kinda runaway. then in the car, id rove to nowhere, waiting for my dad to calm down. he kept yelling at me :ohmy: i tried to keep my tears in my eyes :lol:

well, i heard later that they all left before 8pm except bono who was picked up by a taxi later in the evening. :huh: so i am even more angry at my dad cos i could have seen adam between 6 and 8... and i wanted to ask bono about ur stuff...

you have to yell at my dad, not at me :wink:

Hi Emilie!
Please, don't worry about the last happening, all of us know what a sweet person you are!
I wish you enjoy your summer holidays. Please, send us pic of your place!
Here in Brazil the summer is in december, now we have freezer wheather here in Sao Paulo,and only a month (July)of holidays for our children.
Bye! Take care!:wave: :hug:
Patricia

Fans.. more like fanatics....this is absolutely crazy...i read this thread from start to finish...it's gotta stop..someone hold out an olive branch. I am of the opinion and I've already stated it in a respons to wild_honey that all U2 fans have a right to go to H.Q. or any other place where the possibility of meeting a band member exists....these are public places...and it's only natural when in the capital that fans, especially those that travel obscene distances shouldbe afforded that opportunity. I've met Bono there once and of course Larry and The Edge...I don't travel back at every opportunity nor do i haunt the place...yes, I had good reason to go there to begin with, both times were when i had something to present..they were not selfish or obsesive reasons and I just think that certain people need to mature a little and not highlight every little detail...sometimes the less the said the better. I'm not at all impressed by these latest events.

ramblin rose said:
So did anyone finally find out what happened with Larry?

I think the only people that know what happened where the people who were actually present. And Adam :hug:, cos I told him on Wednesday.....
I really don't want to talk about it, it makes me :scream: :sad: :madspit:.

Last edited:
Thanks for giving us the scoop.

Wow, there are some real sickos out there. I sorry you missed your chance, it looks like you could have had a once in a lifetime encounter with Larry if it wouldn't have been for that woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom