"Leave us alone, we are in love!"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, adam walked towards the fans and suddently that :censored: guy ran to him (i forgot to say that while adam was stuck in his car in front of the garage, that guy walked towards his car and try to get an autograph but adam didnot open his window so the guy came back :madspit: )
so that guy completely pushed adam against the wall!! he was pressured and suffocating cos of course all the fans were around adam as always but cos of that guy, he was against the wall and so, he was really feeling bad, of course :sad:
i saw that and.... :rant: sorry i think i won't be able to write that part cos i am gonna cry again :reject: i know some of you might think that i am stupid to take taht soo seriously but... i can't help! sam was not here this time (where he is when we need him???)
so well, i shouted stuff like "let him breath, he is a human u know, don't push him again the wall" some people turned round and looked at me like if i was :coocoo: Su stayed far from that with me. i should have take away fans from him so that he could come in the middle of the streets and things would have been better... but i didnot...
well the :censored: guy came to me and asked me to take a picture :shocked: he wanted me to get closer, NO WAY!! i am not part of that! so i took 2 pics of him near adam but when he wanted him to pose, adam just ignored him and put him away to go to the studios! :up:

well, finally, i am happy nobody got hurt like on thursday :hug:
Julie, i don't remember, do you at least took a pic?? i hope so... otherwise, this guy really ruined everything...
Su ahd a little gift to give to adam and it was the first time she saw him but she stayed in the background, probably as heart-broken as i was... my mum was mad at me cos i didnot come close to adam and talk to him... so i argued with her about that... and finally i found a space in the factory to hide and cry cos i don't like to cry in front of people. but Su was there and comfort me :hug: we decided to write a letter to adam, where i explained that i was sorry about that, and that he had to be careful cos he is too nice and people are taking advantage of that. i gave the note to sam. i finally forgot a bit about that and i had some fun with Julie and everbody (27fans at that stage) and then we left with my parents to galway at 4.30pm.

Hey missy...you had a wonderfull time...as always!! :wave:

I am sooo happy you would not believe it!! :) :drool: :wink:
I feel your excitement....oh girl...take me there!!! ;)

I really want to meet you and share one of those especial moments with you....!! :)

Thank you so much for sharing!!! You are so sweet!! Thank you!! :)

Thanks Emilie... I love hearing about your stories and your really sweet for trying to help out other U2 fans. :hug:
Can you imagine the boys looking out, seeing you , then picking on Dallas?? :D

*sigh* the good parts and the bad just make me want to be there. to help bono wake up...:wink: and to help adam breathe:mad: :rant: arg. that makes me mad. em- dont feel bad about crying. i would too. i dont cry about a lot of things but when i see somebody i honestly care about being imposed upon like that it makes me so sad and angry i cry about it later. in the meantime i kick some arse. i guess thats why people around my town dont mess with me anymore even though i dont do that kinda stuff anymore!:huh: i hope the b man reads my letter! and i hope he doesnt lose the friggin thing because i said stuff to all of them in it!! hes so cute. he loses everything just like me! :wink: we were meant for each other. we could just wander around with each other all day wondering where we parked the car...

miss-U2 said:
well, adam walked towards the fans and suddently that :censored: guy ran to him (i forgot to say that while adam was stuck in his car in front of the garage, that guy walked towards his car and try to get an autograph but adam didnot open his window so the guy came back :madspit: )
so that guy completely pushed adam against the wall!! he was pressured and suffocating cos of course all the fans were around adam as always but cos of that guy, he was against the wall and so, he was really feeling bad, of course :sad:
i saw that and.... :rant: sorry i think i won't be able to write that part cos i am gonna cry again :reject: i know some of you might think that i am stupid to take taht soo seriously but... i can't help! sam was not here this time (where he is when we need him???)
so well, i shouted stuff like "let him breath, he is a human u know, don't push him again the wall" some people turned round and looked at me like if i was :coocoo: Su stayed far from that with me. i should have take away fans from him so that he could come in the middle of the streets and things would have been better... but i didnot...
well the :censored: guy came to me and asked me to take a picture :shocked: he wanted me to get closer, NO WAY!! i am not part of that! so i took 2 pics of him near adam but when he wanted him to pose, adam just ignored him and put him away to go to the studios! :up:
:shocked: What a jerk! That makes me mad. You did the right thing by shouting at him; that was so disrespectful to Adam and all you other fans who sit there like normal people and let the band to what they want.

Otherwise, this is another great story! I wish I was there with you! If there was any way I could be in Dublin on Friday, I'd be there with you! Can't wait to see the pictures!

miss-U2 said:
i have to go to bed now! i will upload the pics tomorrow or as soon as i can :yes:
i am going back to dublin on friday (Su, if ur reading :wave: ) so check for updates!

Can't wait to meet u tomorrow. There are lots of things to tell u !!! :yes:
When I talked to Adam yesterday he asked for u again :) .

UPDATE

Sam asked to spread to everyone how pleased Bono and Edge were about the behaviour of all the fans that met them yesterday!!! Thanks to everyone!! :applaud:

miss-U2 said:

i know some of you might think that i am stupid to take taht soo seriously but... i can't help! sam was not here this time (where he is when we need him???)

I won't go into that in detail here but I can assure u that Adam took it very seriously :sad:........

Again Miss u2, you brought us a very exciting story. It' was really nice except for the Adam part and BT missing out on Bono and Edge. Maybe she stayed on and they came back out after you left??

I think it's great that your parents wanted to join you there at the studio's. They're cool.
You live near Eze?? Lucky girl!! What's your town's name?? If I should pass there this summer, I 'll sure think of you;)

wild honey 7 said:

Can't wait to meet u tomorrow. There are lots of things to tell u !!! :yes:
When I talked to Adam yesterday he asked for u again :) .

awwww :cute:

It seems that Dallas has some competition :sexywink:

I feel bad about what happened to Adam too :( I understand that the fan was excited and probably didn't realize what he was doing at the time, but why would you run to Adam if he was walking toward you anyway :confused: It pays to read Pleba, so if I ever get to go to Dublin, I'll know what to do :) and what not to do - Thanks for these reports again Emilie

I'm glad Su was still able to see Adam the next day :hug:

I hope things worked out for Bono's Tart eventually :hug:

Have fun tomorrow Su and Emilie :wave:

Last edited:
Hiya again! Iam back to my country *bah*

I'll tell ya later everything, but first I have totell ya a great moment.

I gave yesterday a bottle of redwine. My father sent it to him. And it was my dad birthday, so I called him, and gave the phone to B.man, and told him that its my dad, got birthday today. Bono smiled, and said happy birthday to my father, thanked the wine. "Thanx for the wine. You're bad influens on me. So your son" :) Then he made the fans singig Happy Birthday

LOL

Cheers man, you're a saint! Iam still the devil...

Mr_LeMon said:

I gave yesterday a bottle of redwine. My father sent it to him. And it was my dad birthday, so I called him, and gave the phone to B.man, and told him that its my dad, got birthday today. Bono smiled, and said happy birthday to my father, thanked the wine. "Thanx for the wine. You're bad influens on me. So your son" :) Then he made the fans singig Happy Birthday

LOL

That's such a great story!

He has to be the coolest man on earth! :yes:

Mr_LeMon said:

LOL

YYAAYYY :up: that's sooo cool from bono :cute:

Mr_Lemon i am gonna send u the pics next week i think when i will be back home in france cos right now i am packing my suitcases and :crazy: could u then send them all to your friends? :hug:

Mr. LeMon when you get the pics could you please post them here instead of just giving us the link? I can't get your site to open anymore :( It tells me I can't see it without some kind of special program, but when I try to download it my computer says it's unable, even though it's brand new!:grumpy:

I never understood why Emilie doesn't just post her pics here instead of having to send everyone the snapfish link. :shrug: Wouldn't that be easier? Emilie? :uhoh:

:reject:

miss-U2 said:
oh Merc shit, i forgot to answer!! i read all my mails in a hurry and i wanted to reply to whole of them later and i forgot :banghead: i also have to put the pics on my snapfish album and then the link to the ones who still don't have it and asked me for it!!

Oh - no worries! :hug:

I was just making sure you'd seen it before you go to France since I don't know if you've got an internet connection/can check your mail in France... :reject:

Edited to say: ... btw, I forgot to write something :rolleyes: so I'm sending you another mail later - sorry... :reject:

Last edited:
Thank you *so* much for the stories... Wauh - I've been through the whole register of feelings here! :D

- :lol:'ing at the episode with Emilies mum, the postcard and Bono - who apparently isn't fluent in French! :laugh:

- :combust:'ing over your description of the kiss! How you get the currage to do that, I don't know - I would surely be thinking about it, but actually doing it... I would be thinking "No no, I'm not worthy!!! :no:

- Getting a little sad and sending :hug:'s to Bono's tart - I hope she get's lucky soon and meets Bono... She deserves it!

- :sad: and :banghead: and *very* angry at the same time over the Adam-episode... I don't know what to say really - I don't understand why someone can be so unthoughtfull and just run and push Adam up against the wall like he was some kind of prey. Whenever you read about Adam (from band meetings, interviews ect.) he always seems like such a funny, sweet and nice guy - a real gentleman... Why would anyone want to disrespect and annoy him in that way - I don't understand it?! :confused: I know that you get excited when you see someone whos your big idol, a person you've followed through the years and really admire - but that does *not* justify a total loss of respect and comcern when you meet the person... And furthermore this episode shines a bad light on *all* the fans that decide to go to the studios...
... And good job that you wote the note for him - hope it made him feel better! Lots of :hug: to Adam!!!

hi Em!
just finished reading the rest of ther posts since pg 6.

you're adventures just keep getting more & more fun & interesting! (i'll say!)

I loved the Wine & postcard story with your Mom, you & Bono. So sweet and funny. :heart:
I have an aunt/uncle and their big family who moved to Switzerlalnd like 40 years ago for his work. They lived for awile in Geneve, but went to live in a medium-size village somewhat north of the big G.

It's probably sort of like the Switzerland version of the picture-postcard village. Lovely houses with their particular architecture details/motifs. There's foothills and 'small' mountains leading back up into the Alps. The village has cows with there cow-bells heading out to pasture etc.

Yous Dallas story story- whahahah! Alright mates, go on now- stop teasing Dallas, ya hearh!

I didn't realize cause I read it so quickly the first time, just how reeeaaalllly insensitive that guy-fan behaving badly was!!
You just don't :no: , nyet, non do that sort of stuff to anybody ( unless it's a self-defense thing from someone getting nasty with you). Then especially with someone because of fame and it's security issues, and whatever in thier personalty might be a little hesitant/shy at times to meet up with fans-- this is next to the worse kind of behavior to display. Bleah!

I'm glad you had Su there to ease you down and I'm very glad you two wrote a note up for Adam! :yes:

on the other hand Emilie, you took Bono by the shoulders?! :hyper:
And then that kiss you described?!!!:drool: :drool: :faint: Aaaaaa!
< oh, to have a chance/right circumstance for that! :sexywink: >

Geez, that would be such a treat to be there, behavring in a contained-excitement manner. But I don't have the money AND I'm terrified of flying. last trip was in 87.

I always loved hanging around with other fans [the good ones] in all my various rock & Rol, and Science Fiction fandoms I'm a part of. I still do when possible in person and do so on the net elsewhere, too!

really thank you, for all the details you share with us :hug: I'll be looking forwad to seeing your photos at some point!

BT-- oh, I'm so sorry you missed B & E! :( Arg!. My fingers are crossed for a fututre good meeting at last!

E, i hope you can remember about NY Rocker see my post on thuis thread here on page 6.

have another great time!!!

Last edited:
another classic moment...

lemonbonoedge1.jpg

very special thanx to Mariette & Jaco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom