Leather Day: With his family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
do they go to a private/public school?

Jw, because everyone says private is sooo much better and its def. not the case. Ive been going to a private school all of my life and theres still drugs/alcohol and everything else there is at a public school.

BonoFox1 said:
******OK, I DIDNT KNOW WHERE TO POST THIS AND I DIDNT WANT TO START A NEW THREAD.........ON TMZ IT WAS MENTIONED THAT THERE WERE SOME STRIPPERS AT JORDAN AND EVE'S HIGH SCHOOL!! THEY SHOWED FOOTAGE OF STIPPERS GIVING THE BOYS LAP DANCES AND THEN THEY MENTIONED THAT WHILE BONO IS OUT TRYING TO DO GOOD, SAVING INTHE WOLD ECT.....THERE ARE WILD PARTIES GOING ON AT HIS DAUGHTERS HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!

NOW I WAS LISTENING TO TMZ AND VAUGUELY CAUGHT THIS NEWS ESP.L WHEN THERE WAS A MENTION OF BONO ANDT HAT IS WHEN I TURNED AROUND AND CAUGHT THAT BIT OF STORY AND FOOTAGE!!!!!!!!

THE EPIDOSE WILL RE-AIR AT 11:30 PM TONIGHT SO I'LL TRY TO CATCH IT, DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THE STORY????????

I highly doubt they were actually *at* the high school. It was probably at some wild party following an event at the high school like a Prom-like thing or something. I live in a Stepford-like town, and there were and are out of control parties involving high school kids all the time here and as Lies said, everywhere.

Well, I just went to TMZ and there was nothing on their homepage about the situation.:shrug: Nor should there be, there's nothing scandalous about kids in high school/college partying and getting a little too crazy.

Liesje said:
Whatev. There were parents of kids at my highschool who were hosting the parties and buying all the alcohol, and I went to a conservative, religious school. Doesn't mean everyone did it just b/c a few dozen out of 1400 did. IMO, there's wild parties going on with EVERY school! :tongue:

True, I didnt say that the Hewson girls were involved it is just something that was caught on tape at the high school and yeah it is a Private school they go to/went to.
AND again I only posted this news because Bono/and Bono's daughters were mentioned and obviously caught my attenion..
Other than that I barely caught a glimpse of the video where there was a topless woman giving a boy in uniform a lap dance in a room full of uniformed students and that is all I saw they showed before they panned in to Bono in Africa so I didnt get to hear the story in complete. but they will air it again twice more.
And it was probably not in their homepage because it was short and quick like most of their stories

Last edited:
U2isthebest said:

I highly doubt they were actually *at* the high school. It was probably at some wild party following an event at the high school like a Prom-like thing or something. I live in a Stepford-like town, and there were and are out of control parties involving high school kids all the time here and as Lies said, everywhere.

well I dont think that the girls were actually there!!!!! DUH! I was just stating that the school was mentioned ;)
will watch again..and I guess it only made it to TMZ being that the girls went/go to that school

Ok I saw the story on TMZ again, apparently they had a prom like party and the seniors get to pick what theme they want for the party, the class chose strippers, so they rented a venue and had strippers come to entertain the students,
They did show a pic of Eve and said that she was there but left right before the stippers arrived....

Another Dalton family photo:

U2DaltonBrothers.jpg

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:
Ok I saw the story on TMZ again, apparently they had a prom like party and the seniors get to pick what theme they want for the party, the class chose strippers, so they rented a venue and had strippers come to entertain the students,
They did show a pic of Eve and said that she was there but left right before the stippers arrived....

That item's now up on the front page of their website, with a small pic of Eve. The "reporter" actually names the school, which is pretty bad. It's also a really lame story.

My question is, how did TMZ even find out about this thing in the first place? It's not like Jordan and Eve are famous or out partying in clubs and being pictured in tabloids or whatnot, so how would that even be on TMZ radar?:huh:

U2isthebest said:
My question is, how did TMZ even find out about this thing in the first place? It's not like Jordan and Eve are famous or out partying in clubs and being pictured in tabloids or whatnot, so how would that even be on TMZ radar?:huh:

yeah, right! This is really sick- the story doesn't have to do anything with Bono (or Eve) at all! And it makes me really angry that they even name the school Eve visits. This should remain private and not made public on TV!

Tmz Are too nosey Why bring Eve into this I'm sure she wouldn't be too happy with this or Ali and Bono.

That lady was out to get money .

The photo was nice of eve and her friend. ;)

Know what I think? We shouldn't talk about this kind of "news", it's our talking what makes them important, do you remember what happened last summer? they're called journalists or reporters, but they're not, I think that if we (the audience) don't pay them attention, they will soon be queuing at the employment office.

I love that picture of the three generations of Hewson men - how precious!

I remember the story of Bob asking Bono right after the baby was born if Bono & Ali had chosen a name for their son yet.

When Bono said No, they hadn't yet, his father said that he had a good name for Bono's son.

When Bono said his da what that name was, Mr. Hewson smiled and said "REVENGE" ! :lmao:

To this day, that's one of my favorite Bono stories. :yes:

Yeah, it's a great story, except you have it completely wrong, and have wildly embellished the details. Your version is "unique" to say the least.

The story as it has been reported: Bono told his father that he and Ali were expecting, at which Bob burst out laughing and exclaimed, "Revenge!", apparently at the thought that finally Bono would get a taste of what he (Bob) had been through.

biff said:
Yeah, it's a great story, except you have it completely wrong, and have wildly embellished the details. Your version is "unique" to say the least.

The story as it has been reported: Bono told his father that he and Ali were expecting, at which Bob burst out laughing and exclaimed, "Revenge!", apparently at the thought that finally Bono would get a taste of what he (Bob) had been through.

Yes, this story is on U2 by U2.

Bono might have laughed back he got a girl instead of a boy. :lol:

Have no idea where Jamila got her version though.... :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom