Leather Day: With his family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*pic removed by Bonochick*

bonoeli-1-1.jpg

alijohn.jpg

bonoeli.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
EdgeIsTooSexy said:
i was wondering the same thing^

what vertigo concert is that from?

The Vertigo pic. was taken by a fan, I believe. I was looking through some old tour pic. threads a few months back, and I think someone at Madrid said they took it.

The Vertigo one has been posted before, like a few others from Bono and Edge's kids at the shows.

BUT the other ones are private and should NOT be posted here. I'm afraid this thread will be closed.

NOT OK.

:|

last unicorn said:
The Vertigo one has been posted before, like a few others from Bono and Edge's kids at the shows.

BUT the other ones are private and should NOT be posted here. I'm afraid this thread will be closed.

NOT OK.

:|
Nooooooo, pleaaaassseeee! Don´t close it!

I deleted the pics that I felt were a bit more private and shouldn't be shared. If anyone feels that I missed any, just let me or one of the other mods know!

I had an idea that these pix would need to be deleted. Personally I don't think we should be bandying pix of his children or any of their children about unless they're 'public' pix. I'm glad the thread wasn't closed.

helloo
i have a doubt and im sure any of u can help me . the questions are these :
1st : is the boy on the first and second pic on page 4 Elijah?
2nd : in the same page (4) in the night time boat party....is it Ali on one side of Bono and Eve on the other?
and finally
3th : on the pic of Bono and The Edge around a choc cake with berries.....the girl behind them is Jordan but does anyone know who are the other two?

Thanks in advance!
:wave: :love:

Yes, that's Elijah
Yes, that's Ali and Eve
I'm assuming the other girls are family members or friends of the girls, but they're obviously not any of the daughters.

Hope I helped!:hug:

yes thanks a lot u2isthebest (they really are the best lol)
kisses.
ps: hope someone can tell about the other girlies 3th q

mee2 said:
yes thanks a lot u2isthebest (they really are the best lol)
kisses.
ps: hope someone can tell about the other girlies 3th q

I don't think anyone would really know who the other girls are. They're probably just friends of the girls from school or church or something like that.

I think we are all pretty much like-minded here on this forum; that we all love Bono, Edge, Larry and Adam and would willingly protect them and their families. I am assuming that Bonochick did get all the ones that were not publicly taken photos. I know we can't trust a lot of people, and that's a shame.

Thank you for this thread. It is good to see Bono's devotedness and tenderness to his own. Hope that God always watches out over the guys and keeps them and their families safe!

u2trinity said:

:love: Thanks Guguza for posting this Lg pic , I just had the small one .
Getting tipsy in Bono lap ,what a place to be . :drool: :drool: :drool:

What a great thought to have. I beleive that pic is from an Oscars after party.

lauramullen said:

What a great thought to have. I beleive that pic is from an Oscars after party.

I love every photo I've seen of them from that night , they seem to be in a very romantic mood . :yes:

I think that night was also Ali's birthday too. I maybe wrong, but from what I can remember it was the same day. I saw Bono in New York at the Times Talk interview and it was one week before the Oscars and the date on the ticket is 3/16/03. Ali's birthday is 3/23.

BrownEyedBoy said:
What is considered a "private photo"?

Stuff taken from blogs. Namely, stuff not published. All the other pics have been published, like in magazines, papers, books....

******OK, I DIDNT KNOW WHERE TO POST THIS AND I DIDNT WANT TO START A NEW THREAD.........ON TMZ IT WAS MENTIONED THAT THERE WERE SOME STRIPPERS AT JORDAN AND EVE'S HIGH SCHOOL!! THEY SHOWED FOOTAGE OF STIPPERS GIVING THE BOYS LAP DANCES AND THEN THEY MENTIONED THAT WHILE BONO IS OUT TRYING TO DO GOOD, SAVING INTHE WOLD ECT.....THERE ARE WILD PARTIES GOING ON AT HIS DAUGHTERS HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!

NOW I WAS LISTENING TO TMZ AND VAUGUELY CAUGHT THIS NEWS ESP.L WHEN THERE WAS A MENTION OF BONO ANDT HAT IS WHEN I TURNED AROUND AND CAUGHT THAT BIT OF STORY AND FOOTAGE!!!!!!!!

THE EPIDOSE WILL RE-AIR AT 11:30 PM TONIGHT SO I'LL TRY TO CATCH IT, DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THE STORY????????

Whatev. There were parents of kids at my highschool who were hosting the parties and buying all the alcohol, and I went to a conservative, religious school. Doesn't mean everyone did it just b/c a few dozen out of 1400 did. IMO, there's wild parties going on with EVERY school! :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom