Leather Day: When Leather Meets Moob

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wink:

bonovegasfloor2.jpg

bonocomet said:

:shifty:

I've got the feeling that in this thread leather hasn't just met the moobs...:drool:

comet, you know where to catch my weak point, don't you? you're devilish, I even have the sensation to have seen a pair of horns on bono's head somewhere...:ohmy: :evil:

zuropa_fit said:
*zuropa would love to post but she's just a puddle on the floor*

:giggle: :lmao:

Nemesis said:

No, You can not stop.....:no: You can do this and more :D :D ;)

...that's what I'm afraid of, nemesis :macdevil:

Guguza said:
Your comment kills me! I was thinking in that chin... that chest... plus Larry! hahah!
Don't be a coward... come back and drool with ussssss! hahah!:drool:

I counted all night long, guguza...but there weren't sheeps...:angel: :huh:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
:up: Great name for the thread! :heart:

guhhhhhhh.jpg

:evil:

I know it's Thursday, but I have just caught up.... this one is F**** me up big time. EXTREMELY delish. I don't think I can take much more. Seriously, I think I am losing it. (But, I love it)
THANK YOU- wonderful plebans.

Nemesis said:
I too am afraid but..........
looks ......
culote_bono.jpg

Missione impossibile :drool: :D :D ;)

:faint:

...:evil: ...my natural (or animal, I would say) instinct tells me to start with biting into that pulpy thigh...then...oh, what do I read here? nemesis...where are you from? :hmm:

JCOSTER said:
Hubba, Hubba!!!

I'll second that :yes:. Love those two pictures.

I'm also rather partial to this one...

JCOSTER said:

A very good close up of Bono there.

That "little brother" comment at the very beginning of this thread was quite appropriate-looking through these pictures, these two really do act like true brothers, don't they? I've always said that if I didn't know better, I'd swear the band in general was related, they've got such a sibling vibe. This just further proves that.

And I would like to say once again that this thread rocks.

Angela

abelives said:

Great pics abelives :)

I love this one, a long time ago someone did a great caption for it, can't remember who it was now, but it involved something to do with Bono & Larry being surprised about a movie script they weren't exactly expecting to do... :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom