Leather Day - We are ONE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
9409987b.jpg

fdbf2688.jpg

BonoFox1 said:

:lol:

Looks like it says...

"Take one rockstar, a big mouth, and mix with water (which is striked out and then says alcohol)..."

then I can't read it except for Bono.

^^^You're welcome Carmel..I actually have them since 2003, but my folders really need arranging and cleaning up..I have no doubt I have more (I do have 2 PB accounts and LOTS of subfolders and I still find a lot of pics that i havent shared (I will though) ;)

JCOSTER said:
Hey H, we need to communicate on Leather day. Heres my email ajcoster@verizon. Give me yours so we can see who is doing what for Leather Day.:wink:

Oops, I didn't notice the Leather day thread you started in Plebans! :eek: Was so busy yesterday doing my business college homework, (yeah even though I'm on my skiing holiday! :madspit:) designing a website layout for our imaginary business, (a flower shop called Gloria! Guess who came up with the name?! :whistle: ) that I didn't have time to check any other thread than Pleba. :crack:

Yeah, it's a good idea to keep in touch to see who will do the next Leather Day thread, if no else beats us to it! :wink: But don't use the email address on interference, coz it's my parents email and I very rarely check it and they never open any mail from anyone they don't know. My email address is:-
hcbiggs2002@yahoo.co.uk

Like your idea for Leather Day though. We should definitely do that next Wednesday! :up:

BonoinAfrica.jpg

:cute:

And thanks to everyone for all the lovely pics of Bono in Africa, especially the ones from 2002 most of which I've never seen before! :hug:

Last edited:
hcbiggs2002 said:

Like your idea for Leather Day though. We should definitely do that next Wednesday! :up:

BonoinAfrica.jpg

:cute:

And thanks to everyone for all the lovely pics of Bono in Africa, especially the ones from 2002 most of which I've never seen before! :hug:

Thank you for this pic, HC. Another one I haven't seen. I hope you are having fun on your holiday despite all the home work:hug:

BonoFox1 I cannot wait to see what you have next for us:drool:

bonocomet- if you PM WayneT he will respond, not sure if he has checked this thread yet.;)

BonoFox -:applaud:

To everyONE else who made this thread so great - :hi5:

And to the man who this thread is in honor of - :bonodrum: :love:

What more do I need to say. :)

Back
Top Bottom